Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I like it, but nobody is better than Bonds.

9/10

·
Registered
840 Posts
Just because Bonds buys a better brand of steroids than everyone else doesn't make him better.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
^Can you prove that to me? Seriously. I'm not talking abou the rumors and innuendo, like actual proof.

Although you just like spreading lies Brck, the banner is good. But there is just something that seems out of place. It's the main Pujols cut I think. Also get a new Ichiro cut.:)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
yeah flip the pujol cut. it sucks this way

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
I don't like it. Just looks like you took a picture of a baseball stadium and put one of those sets of gridlines on them.

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
Get a new Ichiro cut. It's good but mine in my sig is better in my oppinion. Eazy Willie is right. Bonds is way better than Ichiro. Ichiro can barely hit a homerun!

·
Registered
290 Posts
the one in your sig sucks no offence the bg looks dumb and the cuts suck. Brcks cuts are almost perfect. Also the comment you made on Ichiro couldnt be more wrong. Ichiro can hit the ball any where he wants when ever he wants and how far he wants. Hes like ozzy smith he only jacked like 9 in his career but what a hitter. I say ichiro is better because bonds is always looking to go yard. Puljols in a few years will have more power and contact then Bonds had even in his prime. So Jsnake dont say something stupid like that about your sig and about Ichiro.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^^I <3 you.

The reason I use that Ichiro cut so much is because it has a completely white BG and with one click it's cut.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts