Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are way too many posts of his to quote to back up this claim, however, I will lead you to his most recent piece of shit posts:

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/2174042-okay-i-think-ive-got-something-proper-section.html

I am too tired to even bother putting a lot of effort in to this call out, which is a shame, because I enjoy call out threads, they really tickle my fancy.

If you're even a real human being, and not some weird fucking fantasy 'male' that chemical made up to be 'in a relationship' with, you should call your mom over for a visit, lie in a fetal position, and just insert yourself back up her pussy.

You're an embarrassment to life.

·
Doki Doki Literature Club!
537 Posts
Cat making "Rants Great Again" after the countless amount of pointless threads that were made recently (a "WWE related" thread in Rants?). This should bring in the RATINGS.

·
WF's Resident One Piece mark
1,251 Posts
There are way too many posts of his to quote to back up this claim, however, I will lead you to his most recent piece of shit posts:

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/2174042-okay-i-think-ive-got-something-proper-section.html

I am too tired to even bother putting a lot of effort in to this call out, which is a shame, because I enjoy call out threads, they really tickle my fancy.

If you're even a real human being, and not some weird fucking fantasy 'male' that chemical made up to be 'in a relationship' with, you should call your mom over for a visit, lie in a fetal position, and just insert yourself back up her pussy.

You're an embarrassment to life.
the visual :taker :heyman5 :regal

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
i feel like 'he' came out of 'his' mom's ass

just like bono

·
Fearless University Graduate
16,099 Posts
I feel like I'm missing something. Did you link the wrong thread? I mean its a thread about a dumb little joke...and its got you all worked up. There must be more to this right, or is it just as pathetic as it seems?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Yeah that's the worst thread I've ever seen. Fucking cringe.

·
Madness is the emergency exit
2,826 Posts
People like him exist so others don't feel so lame.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Huh. Well. Those videos... they happened. Yes. They sure did.

1 - 20 of 199 Posts