Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,416 Posts
I recently played through Call of Duty Modern Warefare 1. So much fun. The ghille sniper mission is unbelievable. Can't believe they pulled that off.

Oh sorry, I thought this was the thread for "SHIT NO ONE CARES ABOUT!"

·
"This is real..."
1,202 Posts
I wouldn't know. Stopped reading his posts long ago.

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I recently played through Call of Duty Modern Warefare 1. So much fun. The ghille sniper mission is unbelievable. Can't believe they pulled that off.

Oh sorry, I thought this was the thread for "SHIT NO ONE CARES ABOUT!"
Call of Duty sucks bro. Even Call of Duty 4, Yes I went there.

·
Premium Member
17,416 Posts
I wouldn't know. Stopped reading his posts long ago.
1001 YAH!

Call of Duty sucks bro. Even Call of Duty 4, Yes I went there.
uh,, no it does not. Play it againg bitch cakes.

Ice Edge post too many pictures.gifs. other than that, 60 percent of the time, he nails it all the time.

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1001 YAH!

Ice Edge post too many pictures.gifs. other than that, 60 percent of the time, he nails it all the time.
Call of Duty is just to easy. I mean, Where is the challenge? Even you got to admit that.

As for my ***** ice_edge, I like how he utilizes the pics and gifs into his posts. It just makes it more epic.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Is the King of the Rants.

prove me wrong.
(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

This guy. This guy right here recognizes the Fantastic Awesome then he see's it.

Make way for my main man Danthree here. You loser haters better give him respect or bad shit will start flying your way.

Yup deal with it. I'm The Mother Fucking King Of Rants. People from rooftops might as well start shouting my name, rocks better start cowering away, birds better be singing nice songs, grizzly bears better attack the undeserving ones and Universe itself better open itself up one more time for Forever Greatness since FINALLY...... FINALLY Ice Edge is taking his rightful place above all else:cool2:cool2:cool2:cool2.

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

This guy. This guy right here recognizes the Fantastic Awesome then he see's it.

Make way for my main man Danthree here. You loser haters better give him respect or bad shit will start flying your way.

Yup deal with it. I'm The Mother Fucking King Of Rants. People from rooftops might as well start shouting my name, rocks better start cowering away, birds better be singing nice songs, grizzly bears better attack the undeserving ones and Universe itself better open itself up one more time for Forever Greatness since FINALLY...... FINALLY Ice Edge is taking his rightful place above all else:cool2:cool2:cool2:cool2.
Haha, You deserve to be the King! You have the charisma, The style, And you're very Quick-witted. I love your posts. When people think of Rants, They think of you, ice_edge

I bow down to the epicness that is, ice_edge.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Don't worry about YPG. When he sobers up he will raise that percentage to a 100, I have no doubt in my mind.

As for other haters their only task in life is to entertain me so don't let it bother you young one.

No one can prove you wrong since others can never be right about me. It's that simple. The game has been owned and I have already won and conquered it many times over just for my own amusement. It will come a time when humanity comes to that conclusion. Although until then all they can do is amuse me time and time again like they always do:cool2.

Nah. He's annoying as shit. Posts are way too long (and full of nonsense) so I skip over them.

1001 YAH!

Give it a 100% and we might make a deal.

Oh and also I responded to you on MGS thread. Go check it out. It's awesome just like me of course:cool2.

·
Premium Member
17,416 Posts
FUCK ICE EDGE you see htis!

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Don't worry about YPG. When he sobers up he will raise that percentage to a 100, I have no doubt in my mind.

As for other haters their only task in life is to entertain me so don't let it bother you young one.

No one can prove you wrong since others can never be right about me. It's that simple. The game has been owned and I have already won and conquered it many times over just for my own amusement. It will come a time when humanity comes to that conclusion. Although until then all they can do is amuse me time and time again like they always do:cool2.

Give it a 100% and we might make a deal.

Oh and also I responded to you on MGS thread. Go check it out. It's awesome just like me of course:cool2.
That pretty much sums it up lol.

·
===Valar Morghulis===
6,038 Posts
Look, I'm all for equal rights within the LBGT community, whatever makes you happy but to have 2 guys blowing each other in public, drawing the attention of others, is just pushing it.

Get a room & some goggles.

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Look, I'm all for equal rights within the LBGT community, whatever makes you happy but to have 2 guys blowing each other in public, drawing the attention of others, is just pushing it.

Get a room & some goggles.
Why would you even post your sexual fantasies on WrestlingForum? Are you that insecure that you feel the need to unleash your desires on me on a thread!?

How pathetic.

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
Apart from his asinine self indulgence AND hiding behind other posters when he's criticized , he feels the need to strengthen his posts with funny pictures and smilies constantly. Except they don't help and rather make him look like he's on 4chan far too often.

Oh yeah, and he's extraordinarily white.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts