Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the birth of this title i wanted Callihan with it, he fits it perfectly imo, but yeah, i think that if he is gonna get it he should work more with ROH but i also think he doenst cause ROH is always moving, and BTW is he still there? last time i saw him at Ring of Honor was against Skullcrusher.
Anyways if getting the TV Title means less Callihan in CZW i preffer him to stay in Philly

·
Man Who's Got a Machine Gun
3,855 Posts
Yeah, I don't think he works with them anymore. I don't see how he fits the TV title perfectly anyway. Eddie was a perfect fit for the title. He should have held the title a lot longer.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why you don't like him?:O and i think Callihan would have fit it perfectly because he has great gimmick and i think that wrestling on TV needs good gimmicks, this would be something to differ the world title from the TV title.

·
Lethargic Llama, follow me on twitter
3,479 Posts
ive seen plenty of his work to come to a decision that I don't like him one bit.

·
Premium Member
4,185 Posts
Why you don't like him?:O and i think Callihan would have fit it perfectly because he has great gimmick and i think that wrestling on TV needs good gimmicks, this would be something to differ the world title from the TV title.
what exactly is his gimmick supposed to be. I've seen him in ROH, CZW, Evolve & wXw and i've never seen anything at all that would make me want to watch him on a regular basis in ROH as there TV title match.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Don't confuse gimmick with character. Callihan has a gimmick, Eddie Kingston has a character. Gimmicks are undercard comedy material at best in a good company. Characters are what make wrestling good.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
You put Callihan with the right worker and yeah you can get a good match out of him. But most of the time he's awful, his promos never want to make me see any of his matches, and then there the faces he makes randomly. Look at this:

Seriously, who wants to see anything from him?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Callihan has character too, i think should have said "tv needs good characters"
Well his gimmick(or character?) is a guy who has been rejected during his life( you know he was very very fat, obese) and has become a disturbed individual, and there are other situations thar just make his life worse like now at CZW his former stable has been broken because one of the members, Joe Gacy, betrayed him, and the other one, Moxley got the CZW WHC and just pretends that the Switchblade Conspiracy didn't exist. Callihan is always dealing with this type of thing.
Anyways the topic is going on another issues
Sorry for any english error

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Well his gimmick(or character?) is a guy who has been rejected during his life( you know he was very very fat, obese) and has become a disturbed individual, and there are other situations thar just make his life worse like now at CZW his former stable has been broken because one of the members, Joe Gacy, betrayed him, and the other one, Moxley got the CZW WHC and just pretends that the Switchblade Conspiracy didn't exist. Callihan is always dealing with this type of thing.
Is anyone else getting that "it's still real to me!!!1!" feeling?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is anyone else getting that "it's still real to me!!!1!" feeling?
"The still real to me dammit of today are the Sami Callihans of tomorrow"
-Albert Einstein

·
Premium Member
4,185 Posts
So his gimmick is that hes a loser. Very similar to his wrestling ability. Its SHIT. Callihan is up there with the worst guys CZW regularly book like Ruckus & Greg Excellent.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
no he is not a looser, this was just an example, he is just a disturbed human beeing, and Greg Execellent is great, Ruckus is lazy but i like him :p
OK, now I know you're insane. Callihan is one thing, but the only reason Excellent is there now is because he's DJ Hyde's friend and he's the drunk fat guy every one laughs at behind the scenes. And he is literally the worst wrestler in CZW, and with a company with the likes of scumbag Sabian, boring-ass Drew Gulak, and Ruckus is something.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts