Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would have caused you to mark hard if it would have happened on Old School RAW? If you can't think of something what was your biggest mark out moment?

I would have marked hard if for one night only we saw the return of Hunter Hearst Helmsley pre Warrior squash with music, ponytail, bow, and the whole look.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
If he was still on the active roster, I wouldn't have been surprised if this happened. And yes, I would have marked as well.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Vince in a purple suit.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
kennel from hell match with mick foley commentating.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Vince should have been comentating with Jerry Lawler and as someone said "blue steel cage" that would rule!!

Reactions: ESPNNYC1

·
Registered
808 Posts
man what a night! i drove 3 hours to see it live nd was 3 rows from the ring and man it was worth it. It was great! Now i thought of this question myself before i even went to the event and i said to myself that "i would mark if the old wwf logo nd raw set was up with the blue ring." lmao omg did that happen?!!?!? yes it did lol. I gess i got to give another answer but i would of marked hard if guys that were actually on raw from the 90s were there like bret hart, steiner bros, HBK, undertaker, razor ramon, 123 kid ect. I would of marked hard the most for bret hart. Its crazy none of those guys werent there. Doink the clown wasnt even there and hes been on raw like a month ago.

·
Registered
9,728 Posts
It would have been cool to have an appearance by HBK, Taker, Bret, HHH.

But honestly who didn't mark when Mark "Ratings" Henry came out to his Sexual Chocolate gimmick, brings back great memories of him and Chyna.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts