Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night on Raw, it was announced that Bill Goldberg would be making an appearance this Friday on SmackDown in which is expected to lead to a match at the next Saudi Arabia pay per view. However, seeing that it is WrestleMania season, it would be shocking to me if he doesn't stick around for the show of shows. For Saudi, you could easily do the Reigns/Goldberg dream match and then for WrestleMania, have him go up against Corbin, as right now he is in the top 2 of biggest heels in the company and he has yet to get any real comeuppance. Not to mention WWE needs all the star power it can get at this point in time, that and it wouldn't go for super long so no one should have any real issue with it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
He might play a part but there's too many matches on WWE PPVs already especially when it comes to WrestleMania. I don't think there's many people clamouring for a Goldberg match at WrestleMania either.

·
Registered
6,240 Posts
The more I think about it, the more I convince myself that Goldberg is going to do it -- more to sell Mania to those new channels. But my first thought was that Goldberg would just put Bray over and get that Saudi money.

Fine with Goldberg though.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
I would be fine with Goldberg killing Baron Corbin in 90 seconds. Now, if he actually beats Bray and faces Roman then shit, I don't care, do whatever.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts