Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His soul must have been burning real slow that night. To top it off, he had to job to Kane...A guy that hasn't been credible since the AE. Thoughts?

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Re: I wonder how Orton felt to have the crowd chant another man's name during his mat

He was unover a lot of years, I doubt this affects him more than he affect us every time he gets a belt.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,154 Posts
Re: I wonder how Orton felt to have the crowd chant another man's name during his mat

If you were at the Raw in Miami, you saw Orton openly laugh and seem to enjoy the Daniel Bryan-centric "YES!" chants.

Frankly, I doubt he cares very much. He knows he's exceedingly over, and he is, and he's probably quite content with that.

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts

Yeah guys like Punk and Ryder normally get favoured over Orton in tag matches and such and Orton isnt exactly a bitchy little teenager who thinks the world revolves around him. He understands that fans like other superstars.

·
Registered
11,111 Posts

If you were at the Raw in Miami, you saw Orton openly laugh and seem to enjoy the Daniel Bryan-centric "YES!" chants.

Frankly, I doubt he cares very much. He knows he's exceedingly over, and he is, and he's probably quite content with that.
He should have run around the ring yelling yes now THAT would have been way better

·
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney
4,126 Posts

Orton probably found it funny. Out of all the top guys in the WWE, Orton is probably the best when it comes to letting new talent get over and is unselfish compared to other main even talent.

·
Registered
11,111 Posts

His soul must have been burning real slow that night. To top it off, he had to job to Kane...A guy that hasn't been credible since the AE. Thoughts?
Bullshit...Orton doesn't have a soul he clearly sold it so he could make the IWC cry at night

·
Registered
11,111 Posts

He wanted the feud with Kane i hardly think at 32 he's gonna be crying about a pre determined loss

·
Registered
8,225 Posts

Orton hate threads are such a regular thing now lol its hilarious
Meh, on hate threads nothing beats my fave wrestler del Rio :cool2

Edit:Ariana Grande convo out of the blue xD, not gonna blame you dudes I also watched that show but for Victoria Justice.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts

Meh, on hate threads nothing beats my fave wrestler del Rio :cool2

Edit:Ariana Grande convo out of the blue xD, not gonna blame you dudes I also watched that show but for Victoria Justice.
Ahhh man!! I had such a crush on Victoria Justice when she was on Zoey 101 when I was like 9 :lmao

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts

Ariana should get her own show soon. Im guessing she's second in line to Victoria as the main character? Don't pay too much attention to the actual show xD

1 - 20 of 65 Posts