Wrestling Forum banner

I won $250,000 on a scratchcard!!!!!!!!!!

9089 Views 91 Replies 76 Participants Last post by  gaychild
I AM NOT LYING

I cannot belive this happened to me, I have won $1500 twice before on this type of scratchcard, I buy 2 of them every week, and today I won the jackpot, I felt sick and nearly fainted, then i nearly started crying, I took it to the cashier and he called the company that produces the cards, The storekeeper had to fax over the reciept of purchase, and I had to give them all of my details, I am going to drive to their offices tomorrow to be given my cheque, and I might be in the local newspaper, I will post the article if I am.

I don't know what I am going to do with the money, but I just started college as a mature student aged 23, So now i dont have to worry about paying for it, and i can get a new car, I dont know what to do with the rest of it.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

· Registered
4,209 Posts
Same shit happened to me back when I was in High School, I won 100,000 on a Nestle Iced Tea scratch card, presented it to the vendor, all the vendor did was give me free iced tea and politely asked for the scratch card and said he'd inform me the next day, never got the scratch card back and never saw him again.

· courtesy is a fallacy
12,909 Posts
Same shit happened to me back when I was in High School, I won 100,000 on a Nestle Iced Tea scratch card, presented it to the vendor, all the vendor did was give me free iced tea and politely asked for the scratch card and said he'd inform me the next day, never got the scratch card back and never saw him again.

· Registered
381 Posts
good luck, but save some of it. dont want to waste it.

· You're a mong.
5,926 Posts
I'd go to Vegas, spend it all and only regret it 25 years later when I'm completely broke.

EDIT: If you're a student, will you be living at college/university? If so, you could put some aside to help for a house in the future. If you drive around a lot, perhaps upgrade your car to something reliable (if it isn't already). Give your parents some for bringing you up (if they did). Have a big night out. Keep most of it in the bank for future things.

· Celestial Messiah
38,520 Posts
Were you hit by a car afterwards and then while in the hospital your ******* wife left you for the black guy who works at the crabshack?

Then while in the hospital you saw the error of your ways, and made a list of everything bad youve ever done. Youre just trying to be a good person.

I miss that show so much. FUCK YOU FOX

· There are players and then there are pieces
6,629 Posts
Where was this at? My brother won 20 grand on a scratchcard and didn't receive a check for about 6 weeks. Not to mention, all the scratchcards here pay 6 figure jackpots over time (i.e. 25k a year for ten years)

· Registered
1,470 Posts
Congratulations, most I've ever won on a scratchcard is £40.

It's up to you what you do with the money but the smart thing would be to at least save half of it.

· Banned
44,024 Posts
Were you hit by a car afterwards and then while in the hospital your ******* wife left you for the black guy who works at the crabshack?

Then while in the hospital you saw the error of your ways, and made a list of everything bad youve ever done. Youre just trying to be a good person.

I miss that show so much. FUCK YOU FOX
my name is earl was quality.

· Registered
4,882 Posts
I AM NOT LYING

I cannot belive this happened to me, I have won $1500 twice before on this type of scratchcard, I buy 2 of them every week, and today I won the jackpot, I felt sick and nearly fainted, then i nearly started crying, I took it to the cashier and he called the company that produces the cards, The storekeeper had to fax over the reciept of purchase, and I had to give them all of my details, I am going to drive to their offices tomorrow to be given my cheque, and I might be in the local newspaper, I will post the article if I am.

I don't know what I am going to do with the money, but I just started college as a mature student aged 23, So now i dont have to worry about paying for it, and i can get a new car, I dont know what to do with the rest of it.
Wow, that is awesome. If I were you I would invest in property and live comfortably ever after as a landlord. Though if you're about to start an expensive course this is probably not the best suggestion.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.