Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Undertaker's gimmick from Nov 1990 to June 1993 was nice and normal.It was the best Undertaker gimmick.Undertaker was like a normal wrestler with normal entrance and behavior.I hate those fucking fake powers and all that magic bullshit.That ruined the Undertaker's darkside gimmick.

The worst day in Undertaker's gimmick and wrestling was when on July 5th,1993 on RAW,the Undertaker started using the dark entrance.I hate that darkside entrance and the darkside bullshit.I hate that insane,stupid,motherfucking bitch that made Undertaker use the dark entrance.I hate that person whoever it was that came up with the idea of lights going out when Undertaker makes his entrance.That's so fucking stupid and crazy,fake,bullshit !!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

It should have been something REAL.Like real life.I hate the fake ass stuff they do in wwe to this day.Undertaker's gimmick should have been REAL not FAKE.Undertaker's gimmick should have been NORMAL and SENSIBLE.But alas.So BAD and so SAD.

·
homer function no well beer without
417 Posts
Go to bed

·
Registered
615 Posts
Oh yeah they ruined the Undertaker, he has had the worst 20 year career in history! How is he still in a job? Why god, why?!!! I also hate that fake stuff WWE do, but I love the rest of it that is real like the punches and the DDT's and the stories. But for real now dude, it is entertainment and they dont come much more entertaining than Taker and his gimmick is legendary and the fact he has got so many years out of it he should be commended.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Do you mean when the lights go out and he just suddenly appears or just the fact that he has dark blue lighting for his entrance?

Either way, his entrance is one of the best going. Actually it's probably one of the best ever... And the sudden entrance can work brilliantly if done properly (see his feud with HBK before their WM matches) and sparingly

·
Registered
200 Posts
"The Undertaker's gimmick should have been real not fake"

LOLWUT?!

I hope this thread is fake and not real for the sake of humanity.

·
Administrator
59,004 Posts

Look at the scared kids as he finishes the destroying the jobber lmao. Taker puts homeboy in a body bag. Taker wasn't this sinister again until 98-99 when he started hanging people. (Austin put on his cross and lifted to the top of the titantron, Bossman hung in Hell in a Cell)

So much for being human right?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
wow really, ive always thought his entrance is one of the best of all time

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
I loved his entrance in 93 and 94. I prefer the complete blackout to the blue lights

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
I loved early/mid-90s Undertaker, back when he was still somewhat of a cartoon villain. That being said, i also loved pretty much every other undertaker.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
yeah i agree they absolutely ruined everything about him
i mean he is at a level now where he could kill someone in the ring and the people would cheer for him
and the streak 19:0 really?!
poor taker he has had such a bad career i really feel for him

1 - 20 of 27 Posts