Wrestling Forum banner

I wish Brie could act...or wrestle.

6883 Views 54 Replies 43 Participants Last post by  LPPrince
If Brie could, their could be a good angle between Steph and her. Ah well, a missed opportunity.

The best we an hope for, is she will attack Stephannie at Extreme Rules, when Steph interferes in the match, and gets fired on the following raw (to make little Daniel Bryan's).
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Banned
1,681 Posts
she fucking sucks at wrestling and on acting too. Can't believe that some Bryan lovers said that she's one of the best in the ring. :ti I fell bad for the guy for marrying this skank who got that tattoo above her pussy for her ex boyfriend.

· Banned
3,004 Posts
Brie Bella is one of the most fierce competitors in the WWE. Do not underestimate her

· Registered
8,451 Posts
yeah she was awful in that backstage segment, she had only one line and she delivered it as though she's making a rehash skit from The Room

now don't get me wrong, I love the fact that we get to see a face main eventer with a girlfriend, because it breaks the outdated mold that only heels walk around with girlfriends and valets (as if babyfaces only jackoff), but Danial Bryan fans really need to stop acting as if Brie is the greatest diva around because she is in fact awful and doesn't branch from the bunch, just because she's married to your favourite wrestler doesn't mean your inclined to worship her as though she's the queen goddess of your nerdy fantasies

· 2nd Nature
4,363 Posts
yeah she was awful in that backstage segment, she had only one line and she delivered it as though she's making a rehash skit from The Room

now don't get me wrong, I love the fact that we get to see a face main eventer with a girlfriend, because it breaks the outdated mold that only heels walk around with girlfriends and valets (as if babyfaces only jackoff), but Danial Bryan fans really need to stop acting as if Brie is the greatest diva around because she is in fact awful and doesn't branch from the bunch, just because she's married to your favourite wrestler doesn't mean your inclined to worship her as though she's the queen goddess of your nerdy fantasies
Or, or how about this, Now stay with me because it's going to get a bit difficult. There are actually Bella Twin fans, who were fans way before Bryan came into the picture, ever though of that possibility? Your mind must be blown right now.

BRIE MODE!!!!
That's Nikki falling down, not Brie.

· Lurking. Always lurking.
6,090 Posts
I am not a Bella "fan" by any means, but I think all things considered she did quite well yesterday. She seemed genuinly excited being able to walk out with her man on her arm, she seemed legit pissed at Steph backstage at the end there, and I thought she had great in ring chemistry with Paige, with both of the divas selling eachother's moves above par. That top rope superplex was be a utiful, and it takes two for stuff like that to look good. Very decent, all be it short, Divas Championship Match.

Above all else, I just thought it was a breath of fresh air having Brie be Brie, and not "one of the Bellas". I truly and deeply hope that they keep those two a bit more away from eachother from here on out. If Brie keeps staying involved in the DBry story line, she might actually get some momentum behind her (much like AJ did by her crossover work with the male wrestlers) and we'll hopefully be rid of the forced "come on brie/come on Nikkie" shouting in the corner, and have them try getting over organically.

End of the day, the divas division can use every able woman that is willing to step up and bring her A game. Like I already said earlier, she's no favorite of mine but I'm fine with any development that amplifies the status of the divas division, so good on her for putting her best foot forward. And if this was exemplary for how they mesh together in the ring, then more Brie vs Paige in the future please.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.