Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i was in arcade playing Pinball and i had a new record of 817000 aroudn there somewhere beating the previous 1st place record of 795000 so when it comes to logging in my new 1st place record score it askes me to log in again and takes me back to the main arcade without even logging in my record in pinball i should be in 1st place in Pinball now and it screwed me over. Can soemthing be done about this?

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
Nothing can be done. If you try hard enough maybe, just maybe, you'll be an arcade nerd like me.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A good half an hour maybe more and no im not becomign an arcade nerd.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
You will become an arcade nerd just like Otacon. The fact that you could have had the Pinball Title will eat you apart. You'll be playing it day and night in the hope of becoming number 1.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Just out of interest, do you use cookies for signing back in, or do you sign in each time you come to the site?

The reason I ask is because it happened to me in the past, only for me to have to log back in and start again. Since I started using the cookies so I didn't have to keep signing in, there's been no problem.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
HOLY FUCKING HOLYNESS...Otacon, how in the hell did you have the time and patience to rack up 10 records?

Last time i played Pinball i spent ages then the little ball got stuck on an edge, i haven't played in the arcade since that conspiracy.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
sweet christ.....

its a game get over it...

look outside...

see that....

thats a life... go enjoy it

B

·
0 Posts
Otacon lives in Arizona. I don't blame him for not going outside. It is hot as a mothafucker over there.

·
Registered
263 Posts
BabyBoy said in post #12 :
Otacon lives in Arizona. I don't blame him for not going outside. It is hot as a mothafucker over there.
LOL. What the hell is that supposed to mean?

·
9,313 Posts
Who says I don't have a life? The only reason I have that much crowns is because I'm about the only one actually playing the games.

And it is hot in herrre.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I have never been a fan of the arcade and yes i've been screwed a few times by the dam blackjack game. But i prefer real games like football

·
9,313 Posts
Stinger said in post #18 :
My friend moved to Arizona from England on Monday.
Wow, What a complete change of climate. Isn't cloudy all the time in England? He's probably dehydrated over here.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Otacon said in post #19 :

Wow, What a complete change of climate. Isn't cloudy all the time in England? He's probably dehydrated over here.
How could he be dehydrated in England?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts