Wrestling Forum banner
281 - 290 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
16,166 Posts
I just did a quick search on her Youtube channel looking for another vid, and found this that was posted 3 days ago. Wow, Sean is now using her as a catalyst for his insecurities about his age. He has her on a tight leech.

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
there is no way that guy is younger than 25. I'm 23 and he looks a good 6 or 7 years older than me. also lol at the not one not two. who does this guy think he is Lebron James :lelbron.

·
Ceramic Wizard Bong
3,993 Posts
He must ether be intentionally trolling people to be the most hated guy on Youtube, or he truly has severe mental issues. The guy is nearing his 30s and hes making "Supershow" videos playing with his wrestling action figures collection, he even made videos begging for money and claiming that a hitman was coming to kill him. He pulled regular stunts like pretending to be his girlfriend and telling his subs that "Sean is in the Hospital in criticlal condition" just to get sympathy. He also fainted on camera while reviewing RAW (which he took the time to post on Youtube). He just lied about a bunch of stuff like him and his girlfriend having a baby which was exposed to be untrue.

The guy has close to 20 000 subs now...
was it that quick a change though?
seemed clear as day to everyone that the guy was a gigantic spastic right from the jump (albeit a somewhat amusing one), yet you had him in your avi, his vids as your sig and even your username named after him which had everyone convinced you were him (a few probably still think so) and even if you werent then what sensible human being would be such a massive mark for some youtube jobber?

you seem to have improved a lot as a poster so fair balls to ya an all but its surely the main reason you got so far into the red in the first place.

·
Registered
16,166 Posts
there is no way that guy is younger than 25. I'm 23 and he looks a good 6 or 7 years older than me. also lol at the not one not two. who does this guy think he is Lebron James :lelbron.
However old he really is, that poor woman looks morbidly depressed to be on camera with Sean. I know its her choice, but that has to be some form of stockholm to put up with this insanity every day. Can you imagine spending your life with someone that spends his entire life reading dirtsheets online and taking Youtube drama seriously?

was it that quick a change though?
seemed clear as day to everyone that the guy was a gigantic spastic right from the jump (albeit a somewhat amusing one), yet you had him in your avi, his vids as your sig and even your username named after him which had everyone convinced you were him (a few probably still think so) and even if you werent then what sensible human being would be such a massive mark for some youtube jobber?

you seem to have improved a lot as a poster so fair balls to ya an all but its surely the main reason you got so far into the red in the first place.

I noticed that something was off about him before he showed his penis, but I kinda felt bad for him and wanted to help him get more views on his channel. When I first noticed him, he wasnt nearly that bad, he made some good videos and seemed like a really nice guy that was passionate about wrestling. I was never that big of a mark for him to be completely honest, and the username was pushing it. I was having fun with it, but there just came a point when I didnt want to be associated with a lunatic on his level. I dont think anyone expected him to go that far.

913 Posts
No, you haven't answered who you are, nor how old you are. So you could do that for conversations sake, m'kay Barry.

Corrected? Nah, you fail to grasp simple concepts of text structure. Your sentence was wrong. "I bought both pens" is not a complete sentence. However, who am I to doubt a source as strong as an online contributor :kobe3

We'll excuse Raj because of his ESL
Are you really an English teacher ? Really ? If so, God help your poor students!

I can't believe you are actually arguing over a thing that is indisputably the case.

[pronoun] + [verb] + [quantifier] + [noun] ----- is grammatically 100% correct.

Are you really an "English teacher" or is your pseudonym a sham?

Keep burying yourself, you pathetic twat!

Actually it'd be I bought both of the pens :hayden3
fpalm

Dipshit......

Person 1: Which pen did you buy, the blue one, or the green one?
Person 2: I bought both the pens/I bought both of the pens/I bought both the blue one and the green one/I bought both the blue one and a green one.----are all grammatically correct!
False. I bought both the pens implies that you'd be adding an 'and' to that statement to finish it. e.g. I bought both the pens and pencils. Shall we carry on?

Thread: both
Example:

1 I bought two books.
2 I boutht the two books.
3 I bought the two of books
4 I bought both books.
5 I bought both the books.
6 I bought both of the books.

Are all examples grammartically correct and meaningful? If not, please tell me why.Hope to receive your instructions.
All good except 3 I bought the two of books where 'the two of books' makes no sense.
http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=2533729

Bitch please!

You actually think I'm that unpatriotic that I'd willingly have my name changed to WOOLCOCK which is an embarassment to my nation? Check the records, my name got changed whilst I was a non premium. This is what you get when you let a man who was raised on the streets of Stoke piling up ASBOS run a Wrestling Forum.
Whoa bro! I always thought you have named yourself WOOLCOCK by yourself. Still yours is better than mine bro :(

Anyone knows how long before one's name is changed back to the original?

·
Unlimited Potential
3,048 Posts
Are you really an English teacher ? Really ? If so, God help your poor students!

I can't believe you are actually arguing over a thing that is indisputably the case.

[pronoun] + [verb] + [quantifier] + [noun] ----- is grammatically 100% correct.

Are you really an "English teacher" or is your pseudonym a sham?

Keep burying yourself, you pathetic twat!

Whoa bro! I always thought you have named yourself WOOLCOCK by yourself. Still yours is better than mine bro :(

Anyone knows how long before one's name is changed back to the original?
FOREVER :lelbron :lelbron :lelbron

281 - 290 of 290 Posts