Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am just a big fan of wrestling documentaries and just in general like horror films etc. try to get a hold of everyone on dvd. one of my favorite documentaries is going to pieces, the rise and fall of the slasher film.

if they ever did one for both aj and paige, it would sell. they both top as the best merchandise sellers for a diva. maybe not as much as john cena (because really who is close to him in merchandise selling), both paige and aj's shirts has sold alot. i just think a documentary on them both would be a great watch,

AJ could get one now, just wait to give paige one after being on the main roster for a couple of years.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I want you to learn better grammar.:genius Just busting your chops.. But yes I love wwe docs so the more the merrier.

·
Registered
6,872 Posts
I want you to learn better grammar.:genius Just busting your chops.. But yes I love wwe docs so the more the merrier.
Same they are pretty much the only thing besides ppvs that I watch on the network. The Punk and Edge ones were great. A paige one would be a must see. I am sure the wwe would produce one since she has a lot of history and backstory with the business.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
AJ doesn't deserve a fucking documentary. Are you out of your mind..

People wouldn't buy that shit. AJ's merch doesn't sell either, i never see anyone with an AJ shirt on. Paige's merch is selling a lot, everyone is wearing Paige shirts.

Paige's family already has a documentary. Paige was in it a lot. AJ will never get one, why would she? Nobody would want to buy a documentary on a fucking troll like AJ. What would they talk about? Her boring NXT run? Her shitty WSU run that lasted 5 months? It would be a snooze fest.

Paige has been wrestling almost a decade, they could probably do a complete documentary on her now if they wanted.

Reactions: evilshade

·
Registered
1,732 Posts

People wouldn't buy that shit. AJ's merch doesn't sell either, i never see anyone with an AJ shirt on. Paige's merch is selling a lot, everyone is wearing Paige shirts.

Paige's family already has a documentary. Paige was in it a lot. AJ will never get one, why would she? Nobody would want to buy a documentary on a fucking troll like AJ. What would they talk about? Her boring NXT run? Her shitty WSU run that lasted 5 months? It would be a snooze fest.

Paige has been wrestling almost a decade, they could probably do a complete documentary on her now if they wanted.
You never disappoint lol.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I need to start watching the doc's more. I usually enjoy them, even if I don't like the subject. I anticipate the Network creating more of them to fluff content. Maybe not even full length ones either. Once the run of AJ and Paige are done, I could see a quick spotlight being done on them. They're one of the better confusingly written and fully committed feuds going on, along with the eventual miz/sandow thing.

·
Banned
2,882 Posts
AJ documentary? CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk!

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts

You're just in denial now.

You've never seen anyone with an AJ shirt on? Shit man, her merch must never sell.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,003 Posts

Have you ever made a post without AJs name in it?

You certainly are dedicated

·
Registered
365 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts

1 - 15 of 15 Posts