Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
what do you have to say for yourselves. i told you losers that OKC was going to beat the spurs even when they went down 2-0 and you guys didn't listen.

here's the post for the people who want proof.
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/rants/619636-shit-lebron-james-choker-4.html

How does it feel to be wrong. and now OKC is garandamnteed a nba title this year because we have lechoke in the finals. count on durant:durant:durant2 getting his first ring at the expense of the poor miami heat thanks to the "CURSE OF LEBRON JAMES".:bron3

·
Banned
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
everybody thought the spurs just had it in the bag. there trip to the finals was signed, sealed, and delivered. but just like i said then "OKC SAYS HELLO" and people bashed me i'll say it now for the finals "OKC SAYS HELLO", okc and there 8-9 deep rotation will dismantle miami and there 2-3 man team(that's right miami is not a real team, and only teams win nba titles, not three people folks). i'll give miami 1, maybe 2 game, but durant will take his team over the hump, he won't choke

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Thunder will squash the Heat.

Reactions: LINK

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Why don't you take your talents to the NBA thread you fucking fucker fuck fuck. Fuck.

Reactions: LINK

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
If Miami's series with Boston was any indication, the Thunder are going to come away with this easily. Aside from Lebron's 40+ point game (in which he scored HALF of his team's points), Miami played with zero passion, plain and simple. Not to mention their lack of depth.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
+rep. OKC FTW

1 - 20 of 56 Posts