Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Waiting for Kawato
2,066 Posts
I mean that was a really good segment. I hate both of those two, and I loved it. If they can keep doing stuff like that every week then you might be right. If they go back to doing the stupid crap they have been doing with her then people will probably go back to chanting for Bray Wyatt during her matches.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Alexa continually roasting Charlotte reminds of her Goddess persona. If they keep her acting more like this and less like during the Eva Marie feud, it will only bring the crowd to her side more.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
The gimmick itself sucks. I think Alexa would be over in almost any capacity where she's able to show some character. Her calling Charlotte a narcissistic bitch was hilarious. Her antics are funny, it's just the magic inspired stuff is really stupid.

·
Registered
104 Posts
she toned it down and it works better now .. less bray wyatt spooky crap and more snotty batshit crazy is the way to go for the character .. alexa sounded more like herself last night than when she tried to be sister abigail

·
Registered
991 Posts
Alexa does that almost better than anyone. Some people can promo really well but wouldn't be good at acting; Alexa is one of the few people who, if put onto a TV show, would be natural because she can make character work seem effortless sometimes.

Reactions: mr.wolf2020

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
When the “We want Wyatt” chants start again it will totally ruin her again.

Best thing they could do is get rid of this gimmick for her in my opinion. Fans will always associate this gimmick with Wyatt.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Wow very mature response there buddy:LOL:
I mean I'd take her for some dancing too man there's not that much eye candy in wwe anymore, but you gotta be honest she gets pushed unlike wyatt, she actually gets to do promos and do storylines, wyatt had to cry for screen time and he was losing feuds to anyone semi relevant

·
The Babyface of WF
"What I've always wanted...A better world"
18,636 Posts
I mean I'd take her for some dancing too man there's not that much eye candy in wwe anymore, but you gotta be honest she gets pushed unlike wyatt, she actually gets to do promos and do storylines, wyatt had to cry for screen time and he was losing feuds to anyone semi relevant
The push is irrelevant when we are talking about Character Work and it's implications, Wyatt was at his best as a Cult Leader not the Fiend get up, Alexa surpassed him there overall minus the Doll's overexposure.

·
Registered
168 Posts
The push is irrelevant when we are talking about Character Work and it's implications, Wyatt was at his best as a Cult Leader not the Fiend get up, Alexa surpassed him there overall minus the Doll's overexposure.
Dude wyatt was the biggest merchandising seller of wwe as the fiend... How can you do character work if you dont get pushed and get actual screen time come on dude.

·
The Babyface of WF
"What I've always wanted...A better world"
18,636 Posts
Dude wyatt was the biggest merchandising seller of wwe as the fiend... How can you do character work if you dont get pushed and get actual screen time come on dude.
For a while he was it was literally dead by the Strowman feud that's why they paired him with Alexa in the first place instead of keeping him on SD to work Roman last year as a Top Babyface.

Merch sales don't equate to best performance otherwise you may as well say Babyface Roman was the best thing in modern day WWE before his Heel turn.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts