Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mr anderson the guy just isnt over no matter how hard they try to make him the next big thing...... hes not john cena..... not that i know why anybody likes cena to begin with,.... i mean hes okay... but hes no rock or steve austin (different story)

kurt angle.... his whole im intense... im a badass.. i won a gold medal...... yeah dude - like 20 years ago. get the fuck over it...... that piece of pawn shop material lost its cred a couple of years before he departed from the wwe.

and i seriously believe this is why tna pushes this guy. no other reason. a medal from 20 years ago makes you legit in 2011

im not saying these guys are worthless..

they are talented. just currently no room for them and tna could save a lot of money

jeff hardy - im not playing favortism... cuz i like jeff.. i think he has the look.... the chicks love him....... but the dude is a drug addict..... no matter how entertaining he may be........ can you really trust a crack addict?

i was going to list rvd...... but rvd can actually be really entertaing..... and i think could do a lot if put in the right feuds...... honestly.. no favortism.. cuz i really dont even like rvd

the chances of this happening...... slim.

i see no reason to fire jeff jarrett or sting. both are good at what they do.. regardless of age

·
Registered
851 Posts
fpalm

There are a lot of negative aspects about Anderson, but not being over is CLEARLY not one of them.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
mr anderson the guy just isnt over no matter how hard they try to make him the next big thing...... hes not john cena..... not that i know why anybody likes cena to begin with,.... i mean hes okay... but hes no rock or steve austin (different story)
Anderson IS over.Lol at you throwing around names like Austin and Rock and saying that no one likes Cena so you can get people to agree with you.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
how to make TNA better...

1. getting rid of russo?

or

2. getting rid of their biggest draws?

·
Registered
10,124 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
I always love how on the internet is someone doesn't like a wrestler one of the first things they mention (as part of their campaign to discredit the wrestler) is how unover someone is. The problem with this is that Anderson is over like rover. Plain and simple. Go to any TNA house show. Look and listen to the crowd reactions he gets for on the road PPV and Impact tapings. People like Anderson.

·
Registered
559 Posts
- So Anderson is not over? i am sure he is.
- Kurt Angle puts on great matches - yet you want to get rid because he mentions a gold medal?
- You would keep RVD but get rid of Jeff Hardy because he is a drug addict. Well that is just LOL.

Good job OP.

·
Registered
967 Posts
So TNA would be better if they got rid of Anderson and Angle two of THE most watchable things about the product....your a genius

but for the record I do agree with you about Hardy. My opinion lose Hogan, Bishoff and Russo and TNA will get better

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
- So Anderson is not over? i am sure he is.
- Kurt Angle puts on great matches - yet you want to get rid because he mentions a gold medal?
- You would keep RVD but get rid of Jeff Hardy because he is a drug addict. Well that is just LOL.

Good job OP.

RVD smokes weed in lieu of all of the painkillers and somas that hardy and the rest of these wrestlers are addicted to. About a 1000 times less harmful and risky, not to mention non-addictive. Just because it is still illegal in some states, doesn't mean it is not a way better and safer option.

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rvd smokes weed.. weed isnt a drug. plus rvd shows up to all his shows.

and nobody likes anderson but his wwe fans. the guy is so boring.

who is over in tna? sting, hogan, aj styles, the KO's

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
dixie,
wrestlingforum members have a solution to upgrade TNA, so you should fire Jeff Hardy,Kurt Angle, RVD, Mr Anderson and Sting...LOOOOOOL

It's been months since I haven't seen any interesting thread in here

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Kurt Angle needs to retire and Anderson is just awful. But TNA is so fucked that there's pretty much nothing they can do to save themselves.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts