Wrestling Forum banner

I think there is a real chance Kofi gets future endeavored during spring cleaning

2643 Views 31 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  Big Dante
Smackdown spoiler alert below:

Writing is on the wall.. he wasn't even on TV during his IC title reign and just before Mania they take the belt off him. I've seen a couple of people mention it, but let his thread stand as my official 'I told you so' when it happens and everyone is acting shocked.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
106 Posts
I don't think they'll get rid of him. They go through periods of not caring about certain guys and then they'll give them a push. It's a never ending cycle. I think Kofi has enough going for him that he won't be cut.

· Registered
1,684 Posts
meh, can't say i'd miss him, or his retarded clap thing

· Registered
1,065 Posts
Well, then let this thread stand as MY official "I told you so" when it doesn't happen. They don't put someone on the cover of a highly marketed video game if they plan on releasing them around the time the game is released.

· Registered
2,362 Posts
MVP wasnt released.

· Registered
2,362 Posts
Actually to clarify, MVP wasnt "future endeavoured" in 2009, he asked to be let out of his contract. I cant see Kofi going anywhere because he is a) talented and b) popular.

· Follower of Lockeism
13,499 Posts
This is a Smackdown spoiler btw.

And I doubt it to be honest. He's an over mid-carder, even if they plan on doing nothing else with him, he's still an over mid-carder who does well in that role. There's no reason to get rid of him, he's not completely useless in the company.

· Registered
1,065 Posts

I know, I know. I'm just being a douche.
They were released or quit. Whatever. All I'm saying is that WWE Allstars comes out at the end of march. The cuts should come early April, when the game is still selling. And Kofi is very prominent on the poster. He is one of the four people representing the current product. I think that says a lot. And for the people that say that his shirts are being slashed price wise, i think they are doing this to get rid of stock. Then, they can finally release a new big Kofi shirt. If anything, he is in line for a push, not a release.

· Registered
364 Posts
They were released or quit. Whatever. All I'm saying is that WWE Allstars comes out at the end of march. The cuts should come early April, when the game is still selling. And Kofi is very prominent on the poster. He is one of the four people representing the current product. I think that says a lot. And for the people that say that his shirts are being slashed price wise, i think they are doing this to get rid of stock. Then, they can finally release a new big Kofi shirt. If anything, he is in line for a push, not a release.
I know, I know. My bad, I was only being a douche. :)

Yeah. . .Kofi isn't going anywhere.

· Banned
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Kofi wasn't on television because he was selling an injury from ADR. Now they've had the Corre take the belt off of him so he can be added into a Wrestlemania match.

Not seeing the writing on the wall bro.
Maybe I was letting my own wishful thinking cloud my judgement. Good arguments ITT about why he wouldn't get cut, I'll admit I hadn't seen the cover for that awful looking cheesy arcade game.

· Registered
795 Posts
i hope not i dont know why he gets so much hate i like him. ive notice though a lot of black wrestlers get a lot of hate in this forum

· Banned
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i hope not i dont know why he gets so much hate i like him. ive notice though a lot of black wrestlers get a lot of hate in this forum
What black wrestlers get hate on this forum besides Kofi(who it's pretty split around here) and R-Truth, who is just fucking awful in all aspects of being an 'entertainer'

I like the hinting at racism, but for me at least it certainly isn't the case

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.