Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok so notice how Nexus have now cost John Cena the WWE championship and The Undertaker the World Heavyweight Championship. Seemingly their objective is to get rid of both of them from the WWE. It looks as though they have suceeded in eliminating the Undertaker, and they are also now trying to force Cena out of the WWE.
So im thinking that the mastermind behind The Nexus is someone who has a history with both Cena and The Undertaker. It could be Batista. Think about it- they both beat him for World title reigns, The Nexus destroy both Cena and The Undertaker- while Batista is out recovering from injuries, and so when he comes back it gives him a clear path to clean up and win both the WWE title and the World title. He has sometimes mentioned that he would want to unify the two world titles.
Also McMahon and Batista were both on good terms storyline wise, for him to give him the general manager spot.
And i remember in an email he refused to let Bret Hart compete against Justin Gabriel because he has ''never really liked him.'' And Batista attacked Bret Hart not so long ago.
Its just a theory but it could be that this bigger picture has something to do with Batista. Anyways what do you think?
Im not completely sold on the idea because i dont think they need him back and i liked the way he went out in the WWE, but its an idea worth discussing/analysing.

·
Premium Member
11,837 Posts
Whilst the points you've made could (storyline wise) indicate that Batista was behind the Nexus angle, I doubt that's the case. Batista is hoping for a career in MMA now.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Batista. You think Batista is the 'mastermind' behind this feud thats been on for 6 months? I mean sure, if it was a plan to bang the roster of NXT season 3, but other than that I dont see how its worth the effort.

·
Registered
54 Posts
When you think about it storyline wise as you did it would make sense, but I don't think Batista is the bigger picture that Barrett was going on about though.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
There's one flaw in your theory....

I haven't seen any diva bra and panties match yet so far.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
I see where your going with this, but there are allot of people who "don't" like Bret, so I am unsure.

·
Banned
807 Posts
ok so notice how Nexus have now cost John Cena the WWE championship and The Undertaker the World Heavyweight Championship. Seemingly their objective is to get rid of both of them from the WWE. It looks as though they have suceeded in eliminating the Undertaker, and they are also now trying to force Cena out of the WWE.
So im thinking that the mastermind behind The Nexus is someone who has a history with both Cena and The Undertaker. It could be Batista. Think about it- they both beat him for World title reigns, The Nexus destroy both Cena and The Undertaker- while Batista is out recovering from injuries, and so when he comes back it gives him a clear path to clean up and win both the WWE title and the World title. He has sometimes mentioned that he would want to unify the two world titles.
Also McMahon and Batista were both on good terms storyline wise, for him to give him the general manager spot.
And i remember in an email he refused to let Bret Hart compete against Justin Gabriel because he has ''never really liked him.'' And Batista attacked Bret Hart not so long ago.
Its just a theory but it could be that this bigger picture has something to do with Batista. Anyways what do you think?
Im not completely sold on the idea because i dont think they need him back and i liked the way he went out in the WWE, but its an idea worth discussing/analysing.

You can replace Batista with HHH or HBK and it would still all mame sense

·
Registered
649 Posts
the bigger picture has been brought up in the SS promo so maybe taking out Taker/helping Kane was something to do with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts