Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think his catchphrases "you're welcome", "ignoramus", etc. can be used against heels while having the crowd say it with him. Kind of like Jericho and The Rock. I think he would make a better heel but I'm not against the rumored face turn if he is booked correctly.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
He's Sandow, he can make it work if given the opportunities to do so..

Just the way WWE have face turns pan out these days is.. face = goofy, smiley prick telling awful jokes... we'll see how it goes though, he did well on Smackdown this week.

·
Registered
8,521 Posts
I'm gonna miss him saying "SILENCE!" as a heel. :(

I'm still watching SmackDown so I don't know if he did any more promos besides the opening segment, but I bet sometime in the future he's gonna start using "SILENCE!" against the heels by interrupting them with it, sorta like The Rock did with "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!".

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
he's grown on me already! I think he's going to be a great face. Before I couldn't see it, but now with his newfound aggression, I can see him owning heels on the mic and kicking their ass when they cross him.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It grew on me already! I think it will be a great face. Before I could not see him, but now his new attack, I can see how he had the heel of the microphone and the sound when they cross his ass.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I was about to post the same thing. Any sort of push is good for Sandow since he's been treating like shit since the mid-days of Team Rhodes Scholars. He'll be a great face and I believe Mr.Sandow himself can turn pure manure into a very delicious chicken sandwich.

You're welcome. :sandow

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
"I think Sandow would be a good face"...posted by Sarcasm1 :lol

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
If they turn him into the goofy, jokes cracking type of face, people here will turn him fast as shit.
This. I also hoped he would stay heel a little longer, but he's doing good so far

·
Banned
2,073 Posts
I reckon he will make a great face, his catchphrases against the heels will get the crowd into him. The Miz, R-Truth need to go heel straight away. So they can make up for Sandows face turn.

·
Registered
702 Posts
As a face he should still yell "Silence" at the crowd, even if they are cheering him. They will still be the slack-jawed mouth-breathers as long as he is the intellectual saviour of the masses. He will work as a face with this persona because he can call out heels such as Del Rio or Triple H when they are doing heel things. Most faces just have to cop it and fight, Sandow can use his words and his mind to expose these guys.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I agree his face turn could work if he's able to become more of a tweener character who uses his intellect against the heels and faces equally and backs it up in the ring as well. I still think he's more of a natural heel but he's definitely got some potential.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts