Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I mean its clear at this Point WWE cant do anything with Nash.
He cant wrestle so there is no point in keeping him involved with the storyline.

So i think they decided to end his character for good...
"Yeah i lied..." "It was me i sent the text.."

Thats it, Text message Mystery is over , storyline is basically gonna end at Night of champions. I dont think there is any big swerve coming , Its just going to be Trips jobbing to punk.

What i am thinking is vince mcmahon will be back at N.O.C and screw HHH and have him fired as COO because Punk isnt getting the face pops whenever he is in the ring with trips.I mean compare the reaction against cena , it was at a completely different level.

So its good for now to end HHH's character too until punk can be established as a proper babyface who can hold his own against a legend like triple h.

Turning HHH heel at N.O.C is idiotic & unnecessary at this point imo. It does nothing for punk and Triple h will end up being a heel for no reason.

Punk needs more build to his character, something people cant get behind & cheer for, before he can go against a Megaheel like trips.

Otherwise Triple h will end up getting more cheers every week even as a heel.

And with Trips off Tv.. They can continue this anti-establishment Storyline With Vince which is good for punk coz vince is very good at this.

He did with Austin , he can do it with Punk.

Thoughts?

·
Banned
158 Posts
1 - Kevin Nash Is Legitimately Fired, Triple H and CM Punk Goes on Clean
2 - Nash Is Re-Hired by Johnny Ace, Added as Third Man in the NoC Match
3 - Nash Is Re-Hired by Johnny Ace, Runs in the NoC Match on the Side of CM Punk
4 - Nash Is Re-Hired by Johnny Ace, Runs in the NoC Match on the Side of HHH

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Nash ain't gone from this storyline no way lol, why else did johnny ace ride off with nash in the limo? something will go down at noc and nash will interfere.

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
3 - Nash Is Re-Hired by Johnny Ace, Runs in the NoC Match on the Side of CM Punk
But Nash cant wrestle why keep him involved in the storyline?

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
But Nash cant wrestle why keep him involved in the storyline?
They will do something with this storyline trust me. Nash isn't gone from the storyline, noc something will go down and Nash will be involved.

·
Banned
2,229 Posts

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Nash isn't done, Johnny isn't done, Stephanie isn't done and Vince isn't done. This angle is far from over, it'll probably leak into 2012.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
bigger picture, vince comes back, stephanie comes back, tries to take back the E from HHH. punk and nash were in it all along. vince will come back saying he sold his soul to the devil(punk) and took his side for "change". punk says ADR cashing in on the money in the bank wasnt part of the equation(because then that would be too much), but he can put that on the back burner because he's "the best in the world" and can win the title at any time. his first priority is bringing change and he hates HHH and wants him gone. nash isnt done. i think his last match will end up being against HHH. HHH will retire nash. makes sense honestly.

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
Going against a heel is exactly what Punk needs. He's an entertaining guy, but his entertainment value is all about derision. People don't want to see that directed at the guys they want to cheer for. Turn Triple H heel, and I mean cunt-from-hell heel, and all of Punk's ridicule and insults become justifiable. Punk will be able to hold his own against a legend as long as that legend isn't a face. It's the current dynamic that's the problem, not Triple H's status.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hopefully it's over. Hopefully they planned to drag the text mystery on for weeks but with Nash killing the crowd (and the show) week after week they decided to put it down asap. I'd also like to believe the same thing happened with Laryngitis and him and Diesel can fuck in the back seat of that car, into the sunset and never, ever come back.

Too bad I'm so wrong :(

·
Step Up And Play...
3,405 Posts
Surely now the big mystery becomes why Nash sent that text?

Was he put up to it by Johnny Ace/Vince? Or was it Stephanie, pissed off that her husband has so much control of the company? What was the incentive for Nash doing it? Was it just to get a contract or was there more than that? Etc...

Still plenty of questions to answer and plenty of ways this story can go, with Nash very much involved.

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Surely now the big mystery becomes why Nash sent that text?

Was he put up to it by Johnny Ace/Vince? Or was it Stephanie, pissed off that her husband has so much control of the company? What was the incentive for Nash doing it? Was it just to get a contract or was there more than that? Etc...

Still plenty of questions to answer and plenty of ways this story can go, with Nash very much involved.
Didnt Nash actually Explain that too in the opening segment?

I think he said something like "I did it to make this cool again" , "I did it for you" ....

So he admits that he did it himself & for Triple h.

I still think he is done.

WWE cant use someone like Nash who cant wrestle and apparently judging from the past weeks he can not cut good promos either.

He is basically useless.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
If any of those is gonna happen it's going to be 3. Nash costing HHH the match with Punk cause his best friend betrayed him. Then he'd probably jacknife Punk afterwards anyway.

I could easily see that happening, especially after it was announced it was no-DQ. That's basically like sticking a sign up saying "somebody will interfere in this match".

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Theres no Way that was the end of Nash... lol How can you even think that? Than his return would be pointless.
The Return was when WWE thought they could build a match between nash & Punk but now thats fucked.

If WWE knew beforehand that Nash cant wrestle they wouldnt have involved him in the storyline.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts