Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In all honestly I can see why Vince would have wanted to push Jinder, he has the look,the size,and his heel work was decent, The main thing that made Jinder's run boring was that his title defenses werent really that good, his title defenses against Orton and Nakamura weren't fun to watch, Nakamura was unable to carry him to a decent match, he needed more time to improve as an in-ring worker before getting the rocket strapped to him, thats a big issue in the wider WWE these days as Vince is unwilling to train wrestlers to have better workrate and crisp in-ring performance, not to mention the restrictions on moves and pacing compared to indie promotions.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
The main thing that made Jinder's run boring was that he's by the far the worst piece of shit in wrestling history. Let's just try to stop making threads about it and forget that it even happened.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He got pushed because they thought there was money in the India market. When they found out there wasn't he went back to being a jobber.
hes not even Indian which is funny, hes Indo-Canadian, that would be like if i was a wrestler and they put the belt on me to establish a market in Italy when i am technically American.

·
Registered
24,530 Posts
Except Jinder really isn’t green, or at least not new. He was challenging Seth for the NXT title back in 2012. He had decent experience.

The problem was he just wasn’t good enough to be at that level.

·
Registered
261 Posts
He just was overbooked and overexposed was his problem. I actually enjoyed his title reign in the beginning and then about a month in, I couldn’t wait for him to drop the title. He really should’ve dropped it to Nakamura.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Green, he's been on the main roster granted as a jobber for many many years.

He's an average wrestler at best, but the bipolar booking didn't help him.

Rock bottom jobber for years, vanishes for a bit, comes back super hench even roided up, let's push india, then threw the title on him for months.

·
Registered
22,762 Posts
His reign gets a bad rep and I think it mostly comes down to he didn't have a fan base prior to his run. So folk focused on how they wanted to see X, Y, and Z be champ before him. Dude did his thing, he played the heel that everybody wanted to see lose, thats how it should be. Was it a surprise run since he was previously a jobber, yes. But the fact that his wins all came with assists is what made it work.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
As others have said, he wasn't green.

He got his start back in 2002..that is far, far, far, from green.

He left WWE, took a lot of roids and got jacked. That alone is probably enough for some here to get behind him..

That + being of more or less the right ethnicity was enough for Vince to get behind him when he was trying to crack the Indian market..

BUT.. that didn't work out.. Also there was still the minor issue that he still stunk. So he still isn't great, he sure isn't green, but he's still roided up and hanging around.

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
I think it wouldn't be wet if it didn't rain.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
His not green. His brown. And that's not a race joke. His literally mobile shit. Like Vince went to papa shango and asked him to use voodoo magic to clone him and shango had him shit into a shrunken head and jinders body grew from the head.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts