Wrestling Forum banner

I think its time WWE actually pushes wrestlers

613 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  TelkEvolon
After seeing that sick Morisson spot amidzt all the risks & pressures,Ziggler's good show again & Bryan putting up his usual good show(& he seemed relaxed with the mic),I think its time WWE actually pushes WRESTLERS over entertainers & big guys.

I think its high time DESERVING wrestlers get pushes when in most cases they are relegated to the IC/US status.Majority of the ME guys are shit wrestlers at the moment,so why not give these guys a push.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
297 Posts
What a revolutionary idea. Thread of the year?

....:no:

· Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DEL RIO is way too green for this win.Besides he should have won the KOTR if they wanted him to win the RUMBLE.

WWE are literally fucking up Morisson's career.He's been stuck in the mid-card for like many years now.If he doesnt get a push in a year or so,I think the crwowd will always look at him as "THE FOREVER MID-CARDER"

· Registered
25 Posts
They'll push the 'wrestlers' when it makes sense to do so. Bryan is getting a slow push, Ziggler has had a slow push, Del Rio has been pushed to the stars, and Morrison has had his initiation, and will no doubt make it there sometime soon. Just sit patiently.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
I agree, Vince McMahon should build up wrestling stars, from whom he can make lots of money. I'm still on hold, but I'm trying to get this fresh idea to his brain ASAP.

· Masonic!
1,577 Posts
After seeing that sick Morisson spot amidzt all the risks & pressures,Ziggler's good show again & Bryan putting up his usual good show(& he seemed relaxed with the mic),I think its time WWE actually pushes WRESTLERS over entertainers & big guys.

I think its high time DESERVING wrestlers get pushes when in most cases they are relegated to the IC/US status.Majority of the ME guys are shit wrestlers at the moment,so why not give these guys a push.
Ummmm. THEY ARE!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.