Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm tired of the heel owner(s) storyline, I'm tired of Big Show and Kane taking up the main event. The WWE can keep with a heel Rollins, as long as he still has J&J Security.

I think with Lesnar possibly leaving after Wrestlemania, and it being pretty f*cking unrealistic for Reigns to beat Lesnar with a Superman punch and spear, he'll need some help to beat the guy, and how about Heyman turning on Lesnar and helping Reigns win? Next night on Raw, Reigns comes out with a new theme song, a nice suit, the world title, and Paul Heyman by his side. He talks about how the people turned on him, basically The Rock's promo after SS '98. He also tells them that there are more, and their first target is Daniel Bryan.

As the weeks go on, we learn Dean Ambrose has joined forces with Reigns and Heyman, and turned heel in all his full glory. Soon after, The Usos turn heel and join their cousin, Reigns. Naomi joins with them as the team's Diva. At their peak, we got the World Heavyweight Champion, the Intercontinental Champion, and the Tag-Team Champions in the same group.

1. Roman Reigns
2. Paul Heyman
3. Dean Ambrose
4. Jimmy Uso
5. Jey Uso
6. Naomi

The storyline could all culminate at Wrestlemania 32. Ambrose wins the 2016 Royal Rumble and turns on Reigns, setting up a Shield triple-threat main event at Wrestlemania 32 with heel Reigns and Heyman vs. heel Rollins and J&J Security vs. a face Ambrose, where Ambrose wins the world title.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Re: I think it's time to end The Authority at Wrestlemania, and bring in a new Roman Reigns/Paul Heyman centred heel stable...

I'm tired of all these stables in general tbh.

·
Banned
263 Posts
Re: I think it's time to end The Authority at Wrestlemania, and bring in a new Roman Reigns/Paul Heyman centred heel stable...

:lol ...What is this... A "Samoan" version of the NWO? Yeah, replace one heel stable with another heel stable that'll be even worse...

None of this will happen. Reigns will beat Lesnar clean, "unrealistic" or not. The company will keep pushing him as the top babyface, like it or not. Ambrose is not winning the title anytime soon, if ever. Ambrose will always be an upper mid-carder like Jericho.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts

The Usos in the central heel stable of the show? :maury
That instantly takes away credibility.

The authority will be in charge for a long time, probably until HHH puts over Reigns with the stipulation being "If Triple H loses, the authority will be out of power".

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

:lol ...What is this.. A "Samoan" version of the NWO? Yeah, replace one heel stable with another heel stable that'll be even worse...

None of this will happen. Reigns will beat Lesnar clean; "unrealistic" or not. The company will keep pushing him as the top babyface, like it or not. Ambrose is not winning the title anytime soon, if ever. Ambrose will always be an upper mid-carder like Jericho.
Jericho was the joint WCW and WWF Champion and main-evented Wrestlemania over Rock and Hogan at one point. This could be Ambrose's Wrestlemania moment, and then he can go back to being Vince's puppet with Bryan.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts

Awful idea Im tired of stables in general I dont mind Heyman being his manager but no more guys holding his hand let him sank or swim and do his own thing.

·
Registered
77 Posts

I like your Idea, but IMO the usos would be freaking terrible heels. For my pick I'd have:

Paul Heyman : Mouthpiece/shot caller
Reigns : Golden boy
Tyson Kidd & Cesaro : Have them as the main wrestlers, tag team and singles.
Hideo Itami : Have him as the Seth Rollins type guy.

Then I'd also tweak Luke Harpers gimmick a bit and have him as a A.P.A like mercenary character who occasionally works for them.

·
Premium Member
5,626 Posts

If they get Big Show and Kane off my screen ASAP I will be somewhat satisfied.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,355 Posts

I agree with everything except the Samoan World Order. Yes, Reigns and Heyman should be the top heels, but don't let everyone join them, because it becomes the same redundant trash we've been seeing for the last few years. Heel group forms>heel group takes up 40 minutes of the show>heel group invalidates the rest of the roster. I'm tired of it. Let Reigns and Heyman be their own entity to establish Roman as the top heel for all the faces to combat. If we keep Roman on top as a monster heel, it leaves a lot of fresh matches open.

Also, if any Diva is paired with Reigns, it should be Sasha Banks. They both had THE BOSS gimmicks and they would play off of each other so well with their arrogance and sassyness. Sasha also has a huge crush on Reigns, so there's that.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts

Reigns turning heel :lol

Cena has more chance at a heel turn right now.

They want a new face of the WWE right now - not in two years.

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts

Have Roman Reigns, Paul Heyman, and Nikki Bella. I liked the Reigns/Bryan feud so I think it could continue if Nikki takes Reigns side and have Reigns and Nikki/Bryan and Brie feud. Then Cena would get pissed and jealous and then have Reigns/Cena feud.

60,006 Posts

I want Reigns to stay face and be on his own. I want to see if he can actually do what WWE wants without being protected and shielded. If he
is gonna be the face, I want to see him bear the load. If he cant, stick Hyman with him.

·
Registered
93 Posts

Heyman has spoke several times about his ties to Reigns family and of having known Reigns since he was a child, so I would like to see that dynamic come into play if they were to align – Heyman could become the new “Uncle Paul”.

·
Banned
1,893 Posts

They won't go anywhere. HHH and Stephanie's ego are huge. They love the spotlight.
this. instead of creating new stars, the main villains are hhh steph, big show and kane

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I agree with everything except the Samoan World Order. Yes, Reigns and Heyman should be the top heels, but don't let everyone join them, because it becomes the same redundant trash we've been seeing for the last few years. Heel group forms>heel group takes up 40 minutes of the show>heel group invalidates the rest of the roster. I'm tired of it. Let Reigns and Heyman be their own entity to establish Roman as the top heel for all the faces to combat. If we keep Roman on top as a monster heel, it leaves a lot of fresh matches open.

Also, if any Diva is paired with Reigns, it should be Sasha Banks. They both had THE BOSS gimmicks and they would play off of each other so well with their arrogance and sassyness. Sasha also has a huge crush on Reigns, so there's that.
Didn't think of that. Sasha Banks is awesome, and it would force Vince to put her in the spotlight if she's with Reigns.

·
Registered
466 Posts

Heyman screwing Brock for Reigns is as ridiculous as him screwing Brock for Big Show.....oh wait

·
Baby It's Violence
8,669 Posts

Judging by the smugness and cockiness Reigns has apparently had in outside interviews, putting him in a suit and letting him be an arrogant douchebag would probably improve him infinitely. Imagine him walking out with the title on his shoulder in a suit, sunglasses and the like. It's be like that heel version of Jericho everybody liked (don't shoot me for comparing Reigns to Jericho).

Stick Heyman on his side, and suddenly the idea of Reigns as champ is doable. I'd tweak his moveset too, make him rely more on pure ground and pound like he did with Bryan in the fastlane match. Those shots he was giving Bryan looked brutal as hell.

But of course, this won't happen. It'd require Reigns to stop wearing his vest, which at this point is probably fused to his skin.

Reactions: coreysamson

·
Registered
893 Posts

I'm tired of the heel owner(s) storyline, I'm tired of Big Show and Kane taking up the main event. The WWE can keep with a heel Rollins, as long as he still has J&J Security.

I think with Lesnar possibly leaving after Wrestlemania, and it being pretty f*cking unrealistic for Reigns to beat Lesnar with a Superman punch and spear, he'll need some help to beat the guy, and how about Heyman turning on Lesnar and helping Reigns win? Next night on Raw, Reigns comes out with a new theme song, a nice suit, the world title, and Paul Heyman by his side. He talks about how the people turned on him, basically The Rock's promo after SS '98. He also tells them that there are more, and their first target is Daniel Bryan.

As the weeks go on, we learn Dean Ambrose has joined forces with Reigns and Heyman, and turned heel in all his full glory. Soon after, The Usos turn heel and join their cousin, Reigns. Naomi joins with them as the team's Diva. At their peak, we got the World Heavyweight Champion, the Intercontinental Champion, and the Tag-Team Champions in the same group.

1. Roman Reigns
2. Paul Heyman
3. Dean Ambrose
4. Jimmy Uso
5. Jey Uso
6. Naomi

The storyline could all culminate at Wrestlemania 32. Ambrose wins the 2016 Royal Rumble and turns on Reigns, setting up a Shield triple-threat main event at Wrestlemania 32 with heel Reigns and Heyman vs. heel Rollins and J&J Security vs. a face Ambrose, where Ambrose wins the world title.

Yeah that stable sounds boring

·
Registered
2,665 Posts

Keep Ambrose away! He walks alone.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts