Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SPOILER ALERT FOR BFG!

So Robbie E and Jessie not only went over Bad Influence and EY in the pre-show but then defeated Storm and Gunner? Are you fucking with me here?

Sabin has just gone over Manik, Samoa Joe, Hardy and Aries... again? He's just had 2 x-division title wins and a world title since returning and he is back as champ again? Joe is treat like crap but Aries or Hardy should have won and feuded with the other for a while over the belt.

Where the hell has Gail Kim been for months? But fuck it, over ODB.

Even though the matches were decent the continual misuse of Aries, Storm, ODB and EY pisses me off.

Someone make a thread when order has been restored in TNA please.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Re: I think I'm done with TNA for a while...Spoilers for BFG

spoilers? you mean for a live PPV. what are you spoiling? people are going to be talking about everything that happened tonight in multiple threads, so I don't think you need to put a spoiler alert.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts

If you're one of those "push the homegrown guys~~~!!" people, there's no way you could possibly complain about tonight's show.

·
Registered
9,914 Posts

Ha fuck i cant believe i was more hung over then i ever have in my life today. Slept right through BFG. Was so keen to order it.

·
Registered
12,737 Posts

Wait why are you done?? TNA originals are all on top right now

·
Registered
118 Posts

I thought the PPV was solid, some of the finishes were bleh but overall the matches weren't bad. I liked it more than Battleground.

·
Registered
904 Posts

I HATE TNA I QUIT WATCHING IT!!!!111!!!!11

·
Banned
8,267 Posts

I don't think I'm done but anyone saying this PPV was solid or good is very easily pleased. I'm optimistic about TNA and even I admit it was a steaming pile of shit.

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts

So you're mad they're at least gonna try and make something legit out of the only other heel team in TNA besides Bisch and Knux?

Chris sabin won an Ultimate X match using A LADDER, but THIS is what makes you done with TNA?

·
Banned
5,106 Posts

Wait why are you done?? TNA originals are all on top right now

The Broman's are originals? (serious question, I honestly can't remember)

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts

The Broman's are originals? (serious question, I honestly can't remember)
It shouldn't matter whether originals or not, but yeah. Gail technically isn't. However, her career is most know in the TNA department.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Im neither a. a push the originals guy or b. randomly raging, this thread has a point.

The reason for the spoiler alert was because I posted mid PPV and I know some people like to watch it a few hours or days after the actual event... was just making sure no one read it who was on the forum and wasn't watching the PPV, sorry for trying to be a decent human being, I forgot where I was.

Bromans might be a heel team but that is because they suck so badly no one likes them not because they do bad things or 'cheat' to win their matches.

How can I be a 'push the originals guy' if Im pissed that Sabin is getting Cena treatment, 4 title runs in how many months? (Whilst Aries, Roode and Bad influence have had 0?).

The TV champ was at the PPV yet didn't defend his title? Scrap it please.

Ethan!!!!!! Defeated a nobody jobber at the biggest PPV of the year? Nice.

I haven't watched impact on TV or online in months I just occasionally watch matches on youtube, so I wont see you this Thursday brother, actually.

Also have all the massive twats that lurk in this forum with their 5000+ posts been in the WWE forum recently? There are some Punk marks I want you to meet.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.