Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everyone, I thought I'd ask a question that's been in my mind for a while...

I don't read the spoilers or anything, so maybe some of you are already gonna know where everything's going, but for the people like me who wanna be oblivious to the overall bigger picture, don't spill the beans. Feel free to throw in your own speculative two cents, regarding what I have to say.

Basically, we all know that Sting hasn't really delved deep into why he's been the way he's been for months. Attacking Jarrett, etc.

Kayfabe wise, do you think Sting's rebellious nature is a throwback to his fued with Hogan in WCW? Basically, I feel that Sting's a heel right now, 'cause he fears that, under the regime that is Bischoff and Hogan, he doesn't want the company to fall down and crumble like WCW did.

Sting was about to explain his actions flat-out to Dixie a week or two ago, but then comes Bischoff with security, further postponing Sting's reasons for his actions.

·
Registered
152 Posts
That is probably the most logical reason for his actions. I'm sure in the next month Sting will come back and explain his reasons for attacking Hogan that night and his rebellious actions.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
yup, im opretty sure that stings suppose to be he overall hero/face in all this, only thing i really dont liek about it was that they cant really take back sting handling dixie when this began

but aside from that they got all the leadway in the world for sting to turn into a "tna savior"

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I think Sting was going to tell Dixie that she just handed the company over to the Nwo. That's my guess as to why he still hates, and does not trust Hogan and Bischoff. Jarrett is also a former nwo member from wcw so he attacked him too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts