Wrestling Forum banner

I think I know how HHH is coming back, and McIntyre's push change *Rumble Spoilers*

929 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Sir Wade Barrett
So as we know, Diesel came back tonight at the Rumble, for just the night? Perhaps...

As we also saw, It seems that they have completely tossed the whole Kelly Kelly/McIntyre angle with her interfering in the Edge/Ziggler match

Thirdly, the announcers seemed to really focus on the pairing of Sheamus and Drew McIntyre and their alliance during the Rumble match as they teamed against Diesel and eventually caused his elimination.

Now I'm thinking that tomorrow night we could very well see Diesel return to Raw and confront Sheamus about what happened during the Rumble, they'll get in a brawl and McIntyre will come down to aid Sheamus, forming a new little alliance that was hinted at tonight. Sheamus and McIntyre will beat up Diesel until he eventually gets saved by....you guessed it, his Ol' Pal Triple H

What do you think? Is this a stretch? Am I a psychic? Am I looking too far into things? I guess we'll see....
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· P.O.P., hold it down
23,119 Posts
Re: I think I know how HHH is coming back, and McIntyre's push change *Rumble Spoiler

I thought Wade eliminated Diesel. But I wouldn't mind seeing The Kliq vs. The Corre.

· Registered
1,604 Posts
Re: I think I know how HHH is coming back, and McIntyre's push change *Rumble Spoiler

LOL NASH was in the rumble, please tell me a new comer eliminated him.
Wade gave him a big boot to the face and dumped his washed up ass out .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.