Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cena will lose to Lesner at ER....Lesner will put Cena on the shelf for a few months.

We will have a raw being dominated and controlled by a heel Lesner. Nobody is safe.....

Cena comes back as a badass character....more fight less talk....crowd likes him.

Cena beats Brock at summerslam.

Everyone likes the new Cena....massively popular ect.....

Cena will challenge Taker for the streak. Cena turns heel at mania against taker by cheating and using heel tatics to beat the streak.

See the thing is, for Cena's eventual heel turn to be effective....he needs to get the crowd 100% behind him as a face. Brock and time off with coming back to avenge Brock will get the crowd behind him fully. If Cena were to turn heel now.....the men would cheer and the women and kids would boo....mix reaction he gets now wouldnt be any different. I think the wwe was originally going to have Cena turn heel against the rock.....but decided to go with doing it at mania vs taker.

·
You're Pretty Good
9,816 Posts
I see him being "taken out" by Lesnar, have thought that for a while, so I can see that part happening, not the rest.

·
Ex nihilo
9,319 Posts
Nobody is gonna end the streak and certainly not Cena. Although I can see him disappearing for a while after Lesnar beats him

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Cena will lose to Lesner at ER....Lesner will put Cena on the shelf for a few months.

We will have a raw being dominated and controlled by a heel Lesner. Nobody is safe.....

Cena comes back as a badass character....more fight less talk....crowd likes him.

Cena beats Brock at summerslam.

Everyone likes the new Cena....massively popular ect.....

Cena will challenge Taker for the streak. Cena turns heel at mania against taker by cheating and using heel tatics to beat the streak.

See the thing is, for Cena's eventual heel turn to be effective....he needs to get the crowd 100% behind him as a face. Brock and time off with coming back to avenge Brock will get the crowd behind him fully. If Cena were to turn heel now.....the men would cheer and the women and kids would boo....mix reaction he gets now wouldnt be any different. I think the wwe was originally going to have Cena turn heel against the rock.....but decided to go with doing it at mania vs taker.
Agree with everything minus Cena ending Taker's streak. That's not going to happen.

I do think Lesnar will put Cena on the shelf, though, but Cena will come back at Summerslam with a new, aggressive character.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts