Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I liked the Tamina Snuka match.

Wasn't five star or anything but I think she has what it takes.

Could be a longer feud, with AJ being the absolute best on the roster, I wouldn't be surprised if she took the title back quickly.

The Divas Division has kind of platued (Can't spell that. Spell check doesn't know what the fuck I'm talking about.) for a while now. I would have perfered they did an inter-Total Divas feud instead of bringing AJ into it. AJ could have feuded with someone else. I've been saying for a while the Divas Division needs two things going on at once.

But all the same, I'm looking forward to that match.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Only if she takes it off slowly, and then the...er, what?

I actually like Tamina Snuka. She's not attractive, but she works stiff as hell. She looks like she is actually hurting people when she wrestles. If I want to see attractive girls I have plenty of other choices.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,843 Posts
Brie gets a short run as a face champ, Then AJ gets it back, then Tamina turns on AJ and we get a great divas feud. I can live with that.

Reactions: RoosterSmith

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brie gets a short run as a face champ, Then AJ gets it back, then Tamina turns on AJ and we get a great divas feud. I can live with that.
Aww, dude ... I hope that doesn't happen. AJ's fragile psyche couldn't handle another betrayal.

Make for some good matches though.

·
From parts unknown
23,274 Posts
Yeah. Brie is starting to get over - and her getting the belt would be great otherwise AJ's run could get boring really quick.

I just don't want them to make brie/bryan a power couple though because then we'll NEVER hear the end of it and honestly given some of the great couples in the WWE in the past, this one falls flat on-screen and would be annoying to hear them talk about them as a power couple till the end of time.

·
Nihilistic Mystics
6,005 Posts
Brie will probably win it and soon. The reality how returns in November, so I'm sure they'll want her with the title soon. Reality show is not going to do as well in the ratings this time around though, in my opinion. So how long she has it for will be interesting to see.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
Both her and Bryan win the belts at the PPV so they can play it up they both won the biggest title they can compete for on the same night and I guess that will be the ending for the next portion of Total Divas.

·
From parts unknown
23,274 Posts
I don't know why you guys are saying that her WINNING the belt will lead to better ratings and so they'll put it on. If I know anything about TV media is that it boosts ratings to see people on the brink of getting something and/or chasing it and not holding it. If Brie gets the belt before the show and is just holding it, then what exactly will they develop as a storyline around it?

Until and unless they go for the bitches get jealous and catty storyline ... Wow. Do you think people really wanna watch that?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Reality show is not going to do as well in the ratings this time around though, in my opinion. So how long she has it for will be interesting to see.
As long as it has the Kardashians show as a lead-in, it'll do fine. That show does huge ratings, and Total Divas always did great following new episodes of it (even keeping half of the Kardashian's rating is considered good by E! standards).

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
^Kardashian ratings have DROPPED. It ain't looking good for them, and that means it isn't looking good for Total Divas' ratings either.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
^Kardashian ratings have DROPPED. It ain't looking good for them, and that means it isn't looking good for Total Divas' ratings either.
Thats their own fault for all the shit that has come out since the season went on break and honestly that show is so boring now and nowhere near as good as it was for the first 6 seasons.

·
Starving for poutine
7,260 Posts
Have AJ hold it and break Maryse's record. Then rant about it. Then, call up Paige and make her feud with AJ.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
Brie has improved by leaps and bounds in that ring. She even did Bryan's jumping rolling counter into a Boston Crab, although not as effective, she still attempted it. She's improving and she's at least trying new moves and putting them in her arsenal. I can applaud that.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Brie has improved by leaps and bounds in that ring. She even did Bryan's jumping rolling counter into a Boston Crab, although not as effective, she still attempted it. She's improving and she's at least trying new moves and putting them in her arsenal. I can applaud that.
I've seen marks around here, but you sir, take the cake (no offense).

I like Bryan too, but man, you're on another level.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts