Wrestling Forum banner

I think Alexa Bliss Is Injured And For The Weirdest Reason

2K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  Red Hair 
#1 ·
I read on Twitter that her and Nia Jaxx were some time somewhere where were doing the dance the bump before Extreme Rules. I think Nia hit her too hard,knocked her into something or just hit her with her hip the wrong way and hurt her and they don't want to take her off tv. That ridiculous match with Bayley and the last 2 matches her barely getting touched.

#6 ·
So your first post is one that tries to explain away Alexa's shitty performances in the ring using an injury that hasn't been reported anywhere that I'm aware of. Color me amused.

#13 ·
Can we take a moment and wonder just how badly Charlotte, Sasha, and Asuka would outwrestle Alexa? :kobelol

In all seriousness, last night was the final straw for me. Now we're having to watch her act like she's too good to get physical, the week after she manipulated two bitches into getting her out of a match against Nia Jax, so not only is Alexa head and shoulders above the rest in-ring wise (from what the WWE is telling us), but she's also capable of working the entire women's locker room.

:punkout

#7 ·
I am really confused as to why she doesn't wrestler longer matches? Like tonight, most of the other girls were wrestling and taking bumps and she barely wrestled before leaving the ring. WTF is going on?

I know she is green and all but if Dana can do it then I am sure she can too but leave it to WWE to overprotect someone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.