Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
past few weeks he's also been giving mic time during the miz's promos and i also believe we're seeing somewhat of a gimmick change ... when was the last time a jock reference was made for riley??

·
Registered
417 Posts
I agree. I think he, and the other NXT guys who are still around are in very good steed with the WWE. The Future is coming and it's coming now.

Bryan & Riley are on TV weekly.
Nexus- Quite possibly the most over group since Evolution....maybe even more over?!?!
McGuil......& Huskey- Now about to get boosted by joining the NExus

The only 1 who isnt getting much exposure is Kaval, who actually won it. But he is being over shadowed by the who Nexus thing on the other brand.....

·
Registered
610 Posts
I hope WWE wont fuck him up. Tbh i have no idea why do they hold him with The Miz. This way he will jump to TNA in couple of years ...

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
It seems they are letting him be more involved in things now, so it will be interesting to see where he goes from here. Its clear that he and Miz will be split up somewhere down the road, then we will see if they believe in him enough for him to be a legit star. He's got excellent mic skills, he's acceptable in the ring, and he has a good look. He should go far.

·
Registered
856 Posts
You can tell that they like him because they put him with Miz which ensures you see him pretty much every week. Usually when they don't have anything for a newer guy to do they end up letting them fade away in the back.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It seems they are letting him be more involved in things now, so it will be interesting to see where he goes from here. Its clear that he and Miz will be split up somewhere down the road, then we will see if they believe in him enough for him to be a legit star. He's got excellent mic skills, he's acceptable in the ring, and he has a good look. He should go far.
i don't see a split but more of a comedic duo, mostly on riley's part who always says dumb things

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
He's hardly in a good position. He's got everything the WWE likes, but they won't use it, he's like Christian in that respect, except used even less. He'll probably be fired by this time next year.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,100 Posts
It's been evident since NXT: Season 2 wrapped up WWE is as high on Riley as we all thought they were when he was still down in FCW.

Tagging along with Mr. Money in the Bank is all part of the plan for his own ascension at a later date.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He's hardly in a good position. He's got everything the WWE likes, but they won't use it, he's like Christian in that respect, except used even less. He'll probably be fired by this time next year.
don't be a negative nancy, riley isn't even 30 years old ... wwe isn't gonna toss him to the side for no reason.

the guy has it all ... mic skills, charisma, look, size, athleticism, and he even has a million dollar smile

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I wouldn't think about it so negatively. I would say Riley is in a fine spot right now. Let's be honest, he botched big time at the end of NXT 2 by attacking his own team, so the stage at the beginning where he tapped out to Bryan a bunch might have been to do with that. But he's gradually been getting more screen time and more promo time with Miz. In comparrison to most from that season of NXT (Where are they?) he's doing well, and that alone should prove the WWE like him.

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wouldn't think about it so negatively. I would say Riley is in a fine spot right now. Let's be honest, he botched big time at the end of NXT 2 by attacking his own team, so the stage at the beginning where he tapped out to Bryan a bunch might have been to do with that. But he's gradually been getting more screen time and more promo time with Miz. In comparrison to most from that season of NXT (Where are they?) he's doing well, and that alone should prove the WWE like him.
yeah it was evident that he was in the doghouse for the first month which is normal and well deserved, that was a major mess up.

·
Resident Old Man
3,677 Posts
they are testing the waters with him more and more. he hasn't been in a match on RAW yet, probably because they don't have alot of faith in his skills on live TV. I figure he is getting better while still getting TV time. On the mic, he impresses me though. Definitely worthy of being on TV.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Riley has terrific mic skills .. He is one of the few guys who really entertains me like Sheamus and Barrett .. I wouldn't mind Riley being pushed to the moon like them, but it probably won't happen that soon ..

1 - 20 of 44 Posts