Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I had nothing to do and I wanted someone to make me a banner, but no-one replied. So I tried to make my own, and this is what I came up with. I know it sucks, and I am really looking forward to some advice.....:D

I made the Disciple one for myself....I am called The Disciple somewhere else....

J

·
0 Posts
ya! a new font and background would make it stand out more when showing it to the people on this forums...

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Aint bad for a first timer.

·
Registered
240 Posts
where is a good place to get fonts

J

·
0 Posts
yep there really good sites especially hotboydesignz thats good i use that on my PSP

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys, I tried HotBoyzDesigns and I registered there. I downloaded cutouts (JPG) and will try to make better sigs....and by a miracle I got into the Scans section (which is only for Affiliates....weird):p

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Well, I found out that we had Paint Shop Pro on our PC, so I downloaded the fonts and stuff and here's what I came up with. (remember, I had never used PSP before, so be kind :D )

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can anyone please make it smaller for me, so that it doesn't stretch out the page?? Thanks:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks MC/SCM, you want me to make you one as well? I can't promise you they will be any good but still....just give me the .PSD files and what kind of background.....:p

For SuckaCentralMan only....my long lost brother:D

U gonna enter TCP in the E-Fed??:yum:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts