Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
#HAIRBEAR #TEAMPALE
5,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had this RAW been condensed into 2 hours we would have had a great show. Who the fuck wants to watch a 3 hour weekly show?

·
Registered
235 Posts
I say bullshit. 3 hours is easy to fill, how they can't do it is beyond me and the fact they hire about 40 so called professional writers makes it even more mind boggling. I could write an entertaining 3 hour Raw and so could most people on this forum.

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
I agree we could of had Lesnar destroying everything as RAW ends instead of that 6 man tag...

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Don't watch it then. As simple as that.

Without the ratings they will likely bring it back to 2 hours.

I think most people just record it anyways and skip through all the crap parts when they watch it......so basically the whole thing.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I truly believe if RAW went back to two hours, the leftover main event stuff could happen on SmackDown instead and make the show feel important again.

·
Registered
171 Posts
It helps average out the bad matches at least. Watch the good ones, fast forward the bad ones.

I would imagine they wouldn't want to go back as that extra hour adds extra commercials for revenue.

·
The ONLY Al Snow mark in history
2,179 Posts
That's wrestling. Quality matters not.

Imagine if they told the writers for Better Call Saul or Sons of Anarchy "Yeah, let's do two and half hours ever week just because....."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.