Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
I think it was purely to add another potential swerve to the main event, he offered to help Cena and Cena objected, so I doubt we'll get an explanation.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Yeah, all of R Truth's shit stirring over the past few weeks pretty much led to nothing. It was probably just so people like us could create a million different swerves and match outcomes in our head... which we did.

I'm sure the R Truth stuff will stop now.

·
Premium Member
12,067 Posts
They were just trying to give Truth a rub by having him appear as Cena's "friend", just like they did with Cryme Time in 2008.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
There's being a friend and there's offering to have a "little accident" that will impact the WWE Champion. I don't see why they threw shit like that in a vignette if they're not going to make something happen - and that's regardless of what Cena wanted.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
He was Cena's conscience. Think of it this way, if this were a normal TV show where you are able to see into the character's mind, the role of Truth would be replaced by god, a vision of his dead father etc. or something lame like that.

I thought the use of Truth was quite clever to be honest.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Myabe R - Truth will come out tonight and challange Barrett to a match where if he wins cena is reinstated, truth looses and comes out and says goodbye, followed by a fight featuring nexus/barret/cena/truth and orton?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
He had nothing else to do?

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
What threw me off was when he started saying that he could go down to the ring and an "accident" might happen to Orton so Cena will be free rather than fired, when on Raw he was acting like he was best mates with Orton. Plus he's ment to be a babyface, what the fuck is going on?!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
What threw me off was when he started saying that he could go down to the ring and an "accident" might happen to Orton so Cena will be free rather than fired, when on Raw he was acting like he was best mates with Orton. Plus he's ment to be a babyface, what the fuck is going on?!
Maybe Randy finds out and Orton vs. R Truth tonight on Raw?

·
Registered
390 Posts
I don't think R-Truths involvement had anything to do with R-Truth himself. R-Truth's role in this was to aid Cena's character development.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts