Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
He’s not even as flashy a move set as Ricochet and Rico did rock that cool Superhero costume in the last pay per view.

Cedric loses all the time got destroyed by Cesaro and Shane - next week suddenly gets Superman booking. Makes no sense a cruiserweight beating large guys. At least Rico was booked reasonably strong

·
Registered
3 Posts
Seth Rollins, Kofi, Riccochet and Cedric Alexander are great wrestlers and I hope they stay at the top of the card til atleast WM39. Anyone who say theyre bad for wrestling can fuck right off and go watch cringey Boogeyman promos and Snitsky matches on WWE Network and all the other big giant oafs that struggle to throw a punch and cant wrestle worth a fucking shit.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,555 Posts
^^^

So bad of a post I refused to give you the privilege of quoting you.

Only one of them is good enough to remain a consistently good performer all around and he needs a new overhaul so cut the crap.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Cause if he's released he'll go to AEW, everyone will say he was underutilized in WWE and that they dont know what they're doing. AEW will book him in matches with guys like Kenny Omega and we'll have to listen to people bitch & complain about how Vince is out of touch.

Damned if you do, damned if ya dont....Thats why Vince needs to just keep doing what he does cause you're not going to make people happy.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Cedric is so fukking bland and boring. No doubt he's talented but he's like an inferior Richochet and I'm not particularly a fan of Richochet either.... but this is the type of wrestlers modern fans like. The personality of styrofoam and do lots of flips.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,544 Posts
Seth Rollins, Kofi, Riccochet and Cedric Alexander are great wrestlers and I hope they stay at the top of the card til atleast WM39. Anyone who say theyre bad for wrestling can fuck right off and go watch cringey Boogeyman promos and Snitsky matches on WWE Network and all the other big giant oafs that struggle to throw a punch and cant wrestle worth a fucking shit.
So in your mind its either "embrace these bland one dimensional charisma vacuum spot monkeys, or go watch untalented oafs"?

What about the middle ground? What about the REAL Pro Wrestlers? What about the guys who can work a match, cut a promo, and portray a character/gimmick with personality? What about the Joe's, Miz's, Rusev's, Eliases of the World?

Why's it have to be spot monkeys or garbage when there's real Pro Wrestlers in the middle?

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Lmao people actually thought Heyman is gonna fix this shit? If anything he will be huge reason why WWE is gonna keep going down, but then again maybe it was his plan all along? Worst of all McIntyre had to job to these midgets like Ricochet and Cedric, to even further cement his burial. This is exact reason why WWE is dead. People watched it to see freaks of anture, monsters like Batista, Goldberg, Brock, characters like Taker and Kane, charismatic guys like Rock and Austin and now we have indy midgets with 0 charisma, 0 mic skills but at least they can do 177 flips.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Well...he got BURIED in the pre-show in his hometown: That should make y'all happy. I guess they had to give y'all something being that Kofi went over!

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Vig man actually compared Cedric to Ricochet. Cedric is better in every single department except looks.

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
According to our fav Dave Meltzer,

“I was told last night that Vince McMahon wants to bury him. I don’t know why. I don’t know why he’d wanna do that.”
This should explain why AJ Styles has destroyed him so thoroughly and easily in their previous outings.

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
According to our fav Dave Meltzer,

“I was told last night that Vince McMahon wants to bury him. I don’t know why. I don’t know why he’d wanna do that.”
This should explain why AJ Styles has destroyed him so thoroughly and easily in their previous outings.
I understand going back on giving him a push, I kind of agree outside of being good in the ring there really is nothing to him. But to actually go out of your way and 'bury' him? He's your frikkin talent, I don;t care if he's boring on not, you use them to the best of their ability. The only jobbers ont eh roster should be local talent. If you wanna make Cedric enhancement talent, a guy who makes others look good thats fine, or an Evan Bourne type guy thats also cool. But that sort of attitude baffles me.

I swear Vince is trying to kill his company before he dies.

81 - 95 of 95 Posts