Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've enjoyed her commentary on NXT, I think she would be a nice change of pace from what we currently have. Wouldn't mind Regal there either to be honest.

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing a female commentator, lets do one better and put her on the Raw commentary team, they cant do any worse, so there's nothing to loose :p

·
Registered
5,678 Posts
I agree 100%.
The more Renee Young, the better.

·
Butter My Arse
11,762 Posts
You just know Vince can't wait to put her on the commentary team so he can whisper sweet nothings to her down the headset.

·
Lurking. Always lurking.
4,725 Posts
I am a bit of a mark for her, but if her being on commentary would mean she no longer would be involved in backstage segments, then I'm not sure I'd be for it. I reaaally like those backstage segments, the interaction she has with the Superstars feels very natural.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have to support a fellow Canadian and say YES! YES! YES! for Renee to eventually be on commentary. Loved her on The Score, and love her backstage segments as well. LOL'd at her interview with Cody and Goldust haha. If any of you ever watched her on The Score, you know she's a huge Goldust fan. She seemed kind of starstruck in that segment, lol she couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear. :p

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
same here .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts