Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all United State Citizens that we are no longer part of North America. It has come to light that even though you live on a continent, such as Europe, that you can claim you are not that. We are not American since we can now claim that, according to iwishiwasawrestler. I am not American as much as he is not European. Thank you. BYe.

·
Banned
880 Posts
Got it wrong again, I never said that you weren't american, I said americans and canadians are the same thing. What is that different between you and canada? More woodland and snow? Canada is to america what scotland is to england, but at least the scottish have there own accent.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Canadian's ARE American's. As are citizens of the U.S.A. Mexico Argentina and so forth :) [/boring fact]

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I Kiwi does not like to be called an Aussie, and vise versa. It's like calling someone from Tasmainia an Aussie. It's an insult to Aussies.
Hi Cowie.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
It's like the Australian media with Russell Crowe. When he won an oscar he was an Aussie, and when he threw a hissyfit with the phone, he was a Kiwi.
If I was Canadian I'd hate to be called an American. I'd love to visit Canada one day, but not the US.
And how long have you been in NZ Alexxx?

·
Banned
880 Posts
Insults for new zealanders? Only thing I have ever heard of is calling them convicts who can swim.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
I wouldn't say it's an insult, but I was watching some program awhile back on either the Travel Channel or the Discovery Channel...and they were showing these people rolling down a hill inside these oversized plastic gerbil balls. Where were they you ask? New Zealand. :D (And they were paying good money to do it too.)

That just gives you an inkling on what kinda dope they're smoking over there.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
iwishiwasawrestler said:
Insults for new zealanders? Only thing I have ever heard of is calling them convicts who can swim.
The UK was full of convicts so they shipped them here. Majority of Australians can trace their family history back to an English criminal. Nothing's changed.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Rajah said:
The UK was full of convicts so they shipped them here. Majority of Australians can trace their family history back to an English criminal. Nothing's changed.
Yuh some of my ancestors got shipped out from the monmouth rebellion. I should track down those fuckers to see if they're rich now.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts