Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Re: I prefer maria and kelly over the bella twins

Yet you want them to bring back Maria and Kelly?

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,114 Posts

Maria's got beef with the twins, so she's a no-go. She's doing fine in ROH anyway. Don't care about Kelly (although she's surprisingly stunning as a brunette), but she could possibly return due to being a cornerstone of the division before she left.

Regardless, Emma easily blows them both out of the water when it comes to wrestling and entertainment.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

Pretty sure Kelly is a better actress than the Bellas. Wouldn't mind Kelly coming back tbh, but if I had a choice of any, Eve please, McCool close second, if she's fully healthy.

·
Banned
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Pretty sure Kelly is a better actress than the Bellas. Wouldn't mind Kelly coming back tbh, but if I had a choice of any, Eve please, McCool close second, if she's fully healthy.

kelly and maria are my favorites, then maybe melina, eve torres is hot as fuck, but, maria had better ring skils than all of them

·
Registered
3,582 Posts

I'd rather they bring back an actual wrestler, like Beth Phoenix.

·
Registered
8,521 Posts

In terms of looks, I prefer Maria over Kelly Kelly & the Bella Twins.

·
Registered
13,119 Posts

summer rae is a great heel bitch character in nxt and probably better in the ring than most of the current divas on the main roster and yet they haven't had her do anything on the main show..typical

if they brought up paige and emma they would have them doing backstage interviewing or some shit

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts

You want Kelly Kelly back? :lmao

Good lord, she's even worse than the Bellas.

·
Registered
8,521 Posts

summer rae is a great heel bitch character in nxt and probably better in the ring than most of the current divas on the main roster and yet they haven't had her do anything on the main show..typical

if they brought up paige and emma they would have them doing backstage interviewing or some shit
There's no reason for Summer Rae to start wrestling when her role on main TV is to be Fandango's chick/valet. Now unless Mixed Tag matches, then yeah.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts

There's no reason for Summer Rae to start wrestling when her role on main TV is to be Fandango's chick/valet. Now unless Mixed Tag matches, then yeah.
A valet can still compete for the title.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts

As much as I dislike the Bellas, Maria is even worse in the ring. I'm pretty sure she'd do a better job acting than them though.

·
Registered
438 Posts

You don't even need to bring back Maria/Kelly Kelly to offset the Bellas leaving. The Divas division would instantly have a net gain if the Bellas were gone, period.

Addition by subtraction.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts