Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It has gotten crystal clear, that after SmackDown tonight...that I think we have it all wrong about Nexus. There was a thread saying that Nexus and Corre are both pointless.

I disagree.

I think, come Royal Rumble... We're all going to see a revolution within' the Royal Rumble match itself. Stay with me, okay?

Never before in the history of the Wrestling business has there been two dominant forces either aligning together, or clashing in the same ring all at the same time. They almost did it in the whole NWO vs NWO wolfpack when they had 3 rings and you had to eliminate them.

So, here's my prediction; Since fuckin' Barret has been saying "You are part of a much, much bigger plan."

After Corre attacking Edge tonight - mindlessly, I might add... After that, I can only think of a lot of things going through Barret's mind: "I have caught your attention now, RIGHT!?" or "SEE Cena! You're not our target!" or hell; "I am the world champion come Wrestlemania!"

Allow me to explain - 30 WWE superstars will be attending the Royal Rumble match itself - The last few years, we've seen both Raw and SmackDown in the same Royal Rumble match. Barrett HAS been in a battle royal match as of last year.

Hell, I might even throw the whole Bragging Rights situation - Nexus INVADED the whole PPV. They even threw a Nexus logo right in the place of the "n" in promotional ads.

Which brings me to this conclusion: Barret's planning to get Nexus, and Corre to "turn on each other" and help Barrett win the #1 contender for the world championship [either brand, either championship].

This would actually begin the tour to Wrestlemania with a bang. A big fucking one, at that.

Thoughts? Disagreements? Comments? Ideas?

·
Registered
603 Posts
I like the idea of the "bigger plan", I am also hoping for it. This would give the whole story a big boost.
Unfortunately I am afraid that WWE has other plans, which will be dissapointing.
Let's wait and see.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Barrett wasn't in the Rumble last year. That's where I stopped reading. Honestly, I'm surprised I lasted that long.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Barrett wasn't in the Rumble last year. That's where I stopped reading.
Funny, I remember him being in a Royal Rumble match, I just don't remember which year. He was all alone in a battle royal or royal rumble and he struggled as hell to win it.

I never saw him again until ....Nexus.

But hey, stop reading. I don't care. I wasn't trying to be right or wrong, I was trying to make a prediction... I see you like to be negative. Oh well, so be it.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Funny, I remember him being in a Royal Rumble match, I just don't remember which year. He was all alone in a battle royal or royal rumble and he struggled as hell to win it.

I never saw him again until ....Nexus.

But hey, stop reading. I don't care. I wasn't trying to be right or wrong, I was trying to make a prediction... I see you like to be negative. Oh well, so be it.
He didn't debut until the end of February, when NXT started. If I remember correctly, the only battle royal he's appeared in in the WWE was the one in October that made him the number one contender. The one where Cena was forced to leave the ring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts