Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently, Big Show is only heel now because Tensai flopped really, really badly.

But now Show gets no reaction at all and Tensai still gets more. :lol.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Except Big Show is getting reactions. They were booing him pretty hard at least for today's standard. And Big Show is doing much better than Tensai could ever hope to because he can actually cut some solid promos. Tensai is just a manbeast who's even worse in the ring.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I don't think Show is supposed to be replacing Tensai. He's supposed to be replacing Lesnar. As I posted in the Lesnar thread:

Forgive me if this has been discussed before, but to me it seems like this whole Big Show storyline that's going on right now was originally written for Lesnar and has been given to Show due to Lesnar not being around to do the shows. Think about it:

-Monster heel in a feud with Cena
-Ridiculous iron-clad contract
-Lesnaresque "I'm a giant and I don't care about anything" promos
-Allied with Big Johnny
-Headlining a PPV
-They've pretty much dropped the Lesnar-HHH-Heyman angle

Someone wanna refute this, add to it, or point out that I'm pointing out something that a million other people have already pointed out? :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
The shit I took this morning generates more heat than Tensai, the useless fat cunt, your not fucking Asian, your Jewish. But thats some good old fashion family racism for you WWE style

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
Probably because Tensai just looks fucking ridiculous.

How can anyone take that seriously!?

(at least he's shaved his back)

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
I don't think Show is supposed to be replacing Tensai. He's supposed to be replacing Lesnar. As I posted in the Lesnar thread:
Brutal, but sensable. If Lesner wasen't happy after ONS, then it makes sense that they'd replace him...however HE BETTER RETURN!

I will lol though if he returned just to job to Cena. If that's true, then nothing this company ever does again would surprise me. Bring back UFC's biggest draw as a badass heel, have him job to Cena, then leave.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
Finally Big Show is experiencing the black hole of overness that he creates for everybody else he feuds with. Instead of killing off his opponents reactions entirely he's killed of his own.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Finally Big Show is experiencing the black hole of overness that he creates for everybody else he feuds with. Instead of killing off his opponents reactions entirely he's killed of his own.
Lol. Though I agree. Although Kane and Show do the same thing, at least feuding with Kane dosen't mean you'll emerge worse then you started.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Probably because Tensai just looks fucking ridiculous.

How can anyone take that seriously!?

(at least he's shaved his back)
Can't take that seriously? Do you see what the guy who beat him tonight looks like? It isn't about him looking goofy, it's about him being the second coming of Khali.

But yeah, good to see Show's reactions dropping.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Geezus if they keep feeding monsters like this to Cena at this rate he will be fatter than Matt Hardy by Survivor Series

·
Registered
12,926 Posts
At least Big Show is big and intimidating. Give him the right opponents and he can also pull off some power moves that look ferocious. Tensai's moveset on the other hand is so laughable. Nothing that makes him standout as some kind of monster heel. His look is laughable and his moveset lack any real impact.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
At least Big Show is big and intimidating. Give him the right opponents and he can also pull off some power moves that look ferocious. Tensai's moveset on the other hand is so laughable. Nothing that makes him standout as some kind of monster heel. His look is laughable and his moveset lack any real impact.
Oh yea definitely. For a guy who "got better" by "wrestling in Japan", which is a very stiff environment, his strikes and moves look so fucking weak it's ridiculous.

·
Premium Member
44,377 Posts
Yeah he is replacing Tensai. It is obvious that they were planning to give Tensai a huge push, but then he flopped as a character, so now he's lost twice and Show is being made to look unstoppable.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts