Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
21,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My god how many matches have these 2 had in the past month? Its like the rivalry that wont die. Even though the matches are shitty and boring almost 90% of the time they keep giving us this match. Wasn't this the main event match on smackdown for like 3 weeks in a row? And they said their casket match was the end of the feud yet the next week Kane attacked him again so it looks like their done done quit yet, god...

Get Kane the fuck off my tv and keep him in a backstage role or something cause his matches are the drizzling shits. And his gimmick he's got now where he just constantly interrupts good matches is getting old. Why don't he just retire and be with his family? I mean god he's gone as far as he can in his career, theres nothing left for him to do really why stick around and travel that chaotic schedule just to do the useless shit he's doing with The Authority? He's made his money to be set for life surely just go the fuck away and relax with your family.

Thats one thing i hate is these old past their prime wrestlers who just refuse to retire like Kane and Big Show, those 2 will still be involved in main storylines in 2020, bet on it.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
i used to love kane and Bryan always, as faces, heels, tag parftners, fighting each other, but yeah, i'm tired of this match up, and Show/Kane need to retire by 2016.

Orton/Cena is also getting played out ....

as is Reigns/Big Show ....

so i'll reinterate, show need to bow out gracefully.

·
Running From Work, Jumping To Conclusions
1,840 Posts
I don't care how many different gimmicks Kane uses or how many gimmick matches they have. Stay away from Daniel Bryan. So over seeing them fight, it's just boring now.

·
Banned
25,988 Posts
Kane and Big Show need to retire already, they're just a waste of space on the roster. Make them road agents or something and put Rusev and BNB in their place in the Authority.

·
Banned
1,634 Posts
I hate how they always feed Kane to Bryan. Like can you job someone else out? Got a whole roster of jobbers just about sadly.

I miss the monster Kane, this nonsensical Authority Kane is really upsetting me. Put the mask back on bro. Dude more tombstones, when was the last time we saw kane do his top rope clothesline? Or his running powerslam?

What we have here casuals and marks alike is the shell of Kane. No more is a monster now he's a big jobber in church pants losing to lawn gnomes. Smh

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
For people saying that Kane needs to retire, the guy is getting nearly a million a year plus travel and hotel accommodations. I'd milk it for all it's worth. He's earned it after all the shit he's put up with for 20 years.

·
Registered
767 Posts
It's the same matches every week with a different name. Whiny baby rollins and D&Bag security vs bryan/reigns/cena/zigler clan.

I'd rather watch the b-squad divas wrestle over these main event matches each week. I can watch all of Raw in about 30 minutes on my DVR. I'll watch the last two minutes of the opening monologue, the whole divas portion, and the last 4 minutes of the last match, and not miss anything.

I'll hit the breaks for Mizdow. I like him.

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,873 Posts
Pretty sure WWE will capitalize soon and bring out the Daniel Bryan vs. Kane DVD that will contain all matches from last 4 years + in depth talk between the two.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Kane and Big Show need to fuck off.

But yea absolutely agree OP, Kane vs Bryan is so far over due it's not even funny.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
I never wanna see Kane wrestle ever again.

FULL STOP

·
Banned
585 Posts
Why don't he just retire and be with his family? I mean god he's gone as far as he can in his career, theres nothing left for him to do really why stick around and travel that chaotic schedule just to do the useless shit he's doing with The Authority? He's made his money to be set for life surely just go the fuck away and relax with your family.
He has made a huge investment recently with his life savings opening up a new insurance company. He needs the steady WWE pay to absorb losses if any.

Look it up before you make a rant like this.

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
More than had it of seeing both Korne and Big Slow. If you notice, this "old fart fatigue" gets worse for everyone every week.

They've been heel/face so many damned times, it doesn't matter.

They could come to the ring, holding giant lollipops and dressed as Tweedledum and Tweedledee, complete with beanie hats and the crowd reaction would be a collective yawn followed by a trip to the concession stands to buy "Wrestling buddies" so they can use them as a pillow while sleeping through their match.

How many chokeslams must a fan endure before he wants the hold banned? I think we're way past that.

"Are we Heel or Face? I can't remember!"

·
Registered
893 Posts
I actually think Big Show and Kane are alright in small doses though yeah a Daniel Bryan Kane match does virtually nothing for me

And Big Show vs Roman is alright for now , Roman needs a few more big wins before he can be taken seriously as a main eventer and as much as I hate to say I think Big Show and Daniel Bryan will be those wins

·
Registered
794 Posts
:vince5 If you smarks thought Bryan taking most of the year off was gonna cancel his feud with Kane, you've got another think coming!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.