Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first time I have posted in this Graphics Forum so I dont know if I am doing something wrong.

I need someone to make a graphic for me to help me promote the SummerSlam PPV I am doing on the Be the Booker forum.
What I need is a picture of Kurt Angle and Goldberg with the SummerSlam logo and a picture of the WWE Title. If possible could you also put in a font similar to that of SummerSlam which reads: Sky Dome, August 22nd 2004...Whos Next?

I would really appreciate this if someone could do it for me. If I have made a stupid request please tell me. Thanks.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
you posted it right, but....

You are just using it for one post. It's not like it will make your own PPV better

·
Registered
864 Posts

Its not that great, but hey it is only one match right? I didn't spend very much time on it cause i am busy trieng to figure out what do you next if i get to the second round of the tournament.

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
That is excellent man. Thank you soooo much, i really appreciate you doing this for me! 10/10

Just one problem. I have tried to paste the banner onto a post, but for some reason it hasnt copied. Do you know why?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
ah dude we explainded it a lot of times, i think you're just a moron. sorry

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Dude, I'm a complete idiot when it comes to these type of things but, as soon as it was explained the first time, I was fine. Not sure what the problem is.

From the useful "Graphics Showroom Rules/FAQs" that no one seems to ever see:

Q: How to put a pic in my signature?

A: To put an image in you signature, or anywhere else, right click the image, select properties, and copy the URL. Then place the URL in

1 - 14 of 14 Posts