Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Robert Macie, I am a premium member. I paid for my account. My email is [email protected]

My sister, who lives with me, tried registering a name because she a wrestling fan and on my Xbox account, when I came to the website, it said I was banned for creating another account?

My sister was trying to join! she was going to pay to become a premium member.

can I get some help because I am writing this from my sister Xbox account, it says Im banned on MY Xbox account, yet, I am posting from my name, Robert Macie, here on the website?

can my bans be lifted so I can go back to normal posting about wrestling?

I am a paying member.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
13,047 Posts
You have made 3 accounts (including your main) and I find it hard to believe that your sister has the exact same typing style as you do. Not saying you don’t have a sister, but, bit sus when the typing is exactly the same on not even two, but, three accounts under the same IP.

I’ll leave this up to @Platt, but, all typing was exactly the same and you made your third account today.

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, the IP is the same because, yet again, we were gonna share the X-Box and have 2 different names on WF

You know what, don't bother. My Robert Macie name is working now on my X-Box account after a console reset, I spent money to be on this wrestling website, I have done nothing wrong. I had created a third account today because my Robert Macie name was banned when my sister, on the same X-Box, was trying to make a freakin name so whoever thought I was making multiple names, i.e. a female, my sister, I was not.

Thank you.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
13,047 Posts
Yes, the IP is the same because, yet again, we were gonna share the X-Box and have 2 different names on WF

You know what, don't bother. My Robert Macie name is working now on my X-Box account after a console reset, I spent money to be on this wrestling website, I have done nothing wrong. I had created a third account today because my Robert Macie name was banned when my sister, on the same X-Box, was trying to make a freakin name so whoever thought I was making multiple names, i.e. a female, my sister, I was not.

Thank you.

Your Robert Macie account was never banned, only the two other accounts were, so, I am not sure why you keep saying that your Robert account was banned when it wasn't. Your IP was not banned. Also, you made the third account and, instead of messaging a mod or admin about the situation, you just went along and posted in threads, never once asking about your accounts at all, until the third one was banned today, and then you made this thread, on the account you claim was banned, when it never was.

We are aware how IP addresses work, the thing is that not only did all 3 share the IP, but, all 3 typed exactly the same.

Not trying to be a dick here, but, you need to also see it from our side. Your main was never banned, though you seem to be complaining about it when it never happened, then you made another new account today and did not message any of us about this issue you claim to have. All 3 accounts posted exactly the same way. I think if you imagine yourself from the outside looking in, you can understand this whole thing.

Also.....' I had created a third account today '....well, that's pretty much an admission you have made 3.

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, Cat, my Robert Macie was banned. On my Macie X-Box name when I opened WF it said my name was banned. What steps did I take?

I am from the states and tried calling the Canada number for help with the issue but the call did not go through. I contacted the website, direct, (contact us) subject was "banned" and explained what was going on and no e-mail back.

Tonight, I did a reset console (X-Box) and WF is now working on my Macie X-Box name.

I apologize for creating a username today. I was just frustrated because yes, Cat, did indeed say my Robert Macie name was banned.

I see your side though and again, I am sorry for creating an account today. I love wrestling. I love posting in the wrestling shows, i.e. RAW threads, like tonight, as I said, I like WF, it is why I spent my money to become a premium member.

Thank you.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
13,047 Posts
Yes, Cat, my Robert Macie was banned. On my Macie X-Box name when I opened WF it said my name was banned. What steps did I take?

I am from the states and tried calling the Canada number for help with the issue but the call did not go through. I contacted the website, direct, (contact us) subject was "banned" and explained what was going on and no e-mail back.

Tonight, I did a reset console (X-Box) and WF is now working on my Macie X-Box name.

I apologize for creating a username today. I was just frustrated because yes, Cat, did indeed say my Robert Macie name was banned.

I see your side though and again, I am sorry for creating an account today. I love wrestling. I love posting in the wrestling shows, i.e. RAW threads, like tonight, as I said, I like WF, it is why I spent my money to become a premium member.

Thank you.
It was not banned. If a ban message came up, it was because the other accounts were banned, so, yes, it’s going to come up banned if you don’t refresh everything and try logging in again. I am certain other members can come forward and confirm your Robert Macie account was never once banned. I was even tagging you. I wouldn’t do that if your account was banned. Everyone on the mod and admin team can confirm not one of us banned your Robert account. The message was there because you didn’t clear anything so it was still attached to one of the other two accounts that were banned.

Hope that clears up the confusion.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts