Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know much about these forums except for how to post. Can someone explain to me the points that add up the more you post and what rep is and why and how you get it?Please.

·
The People's Champ
2,512 Posts
The points you get are to buy things at the store. You get points by posting or making a thread. Rep is just little squares. People give you rep which means you gain more points. But if you post stupid things people will add to your negetive rep, which means that your total rep points will go down 1 point I belive. You can give rep to whoever you want, and still have your points. Rep only changes if somebody gives it or takes it away. But its just green squares that mean nothing. Welcome to W-E forums and Happy Posting! :)

N

·
0 Posts
5 points per reply.
15 points per new created thread. (Double in WMM, not requests. Maybe it's tripled...I forget...)

Reputation does nothing. Don't concern yourself about it. Don't make posts saying "add to rep" because only n00bs do that.

add to rep thx

·
Banned
709 Posts
nOOb
add to rep...thx :)

Um....Reps nothing...in the Mod CP on another forum i read..it says its litterly your reputation....if they like u or not..but dont listen o tat....NOT TRUE...reps nothing... D-man has negative a billion rep but we aint flamin him all the time

Add To Rep thx

·
Registered
756 Posts
Nitemare said:
Hey looks I just spotted a n00b :D .

Basically all the questions have been answered, but ya rep really means nothing so don't post it everytime you make a post saying please add to my rep unless it's a good post like in the WMM.

·
Banned
709 Posts
X-zero] GameGOd-RW said:
nOOb
add to rep...thx :)

Um....Reps nothing...in the Mod CP on another forum i read..it says its litterly your reputation....if they like u or not..but dont listen o tat....NOT TRUE...reps nothing... D-man has negative a billion rep but we aint flamin him all the time

Add To Rep thx

Just look at this nOOb.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Nitemare said:
Hey looks like I just spotted a Moron :D . j/k luv u
White font always brings joy, but wait if I didn't knowtice it then that means you don't luv me, right? :confused: :(

Much luv back at ya.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts