Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now I am not using my computer because for some reason I can't access this site using my normal screename. I don't know if I have been banned or what because I haven't done anything. If I try to open the forums it just says page cannot be displayed. So now I can't even make a new screename to log on my own computer cuz I have my computer set for me to automatically log in everytime I access the site. My normal sn is towwffc. with my email being [email protected]. Someone please tell me how I can gain access to this site again. I like it alot and now I can't even make a new screename for it cuz I can't even get to the forums.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Ya, theres a possibility your banned.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have done anything wrong. My last post was me asking a question about what I can and can't post in multimedia. and they repied to me to and nothing was wrong. so that can't be it.

besides I had 0 warnings.

N

·
0 Posts
You posted nude pictures. Automatic ban.

You have 2 weeks left before your name is unbanned.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i didn't know that, i even said sorry after i poseted it and i couldn't unpost it. Besides someone else posted candice michelle nude and they didn't get banned.It was an accident man. please let me back, i didn't know that you would get banned cuz someone posted nude pics of candice.

you have to understand that i didn't know. I had only started to use the site alot like two days ago. I like this site a lot man. Please don't keep me off for two weeks, im beggin. i don't have anything else to do

Come on man, I wouldn't have done it if I knew i would get banned. I didn't know gimme a break please. I like this site a lot. just let me post as my normal self again.

N

·
0 Posts
If I unban you, I suggest you never break the rules again. Read the rules right now.

I doubt someone else posted the pictures and didn't get banned. Although we stopped nudity from being posted, we did NOT go through all posts and delete the nudity. Therefore, there are still the occasional posts that contain nudity. Someone likely bumped the thread. People who posted nudity prior to the rule will not be banned. New people who post it will be.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Aww, thats so nice :)

Now it seems that this is another user that didnt read the announcement!? :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts