Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've sorta got a problem. My girlfriend likes her mans penis to be 7 inches, but mine isn't 7. And I don't wanna disappoint her. Why I'm worried is because this weekend coming up we're getting together, and it might be "the night". And she's told me when we were just friends that she likes her men to be 7 inches. Thing is, mine's 8. What should I do? :sad:

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
You need to cut a section of it out. Do it at the base and re-attach it - don't cut the top off or you might bleed to death within 16 days.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried what you said, and I really need to know something else.....uh....how much blood can the human body lose before it shuts down for good? PLZ REPLY ITS URGENT.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
You have around eight pints of blood in your body. You don't want to lose much of that, as it's not an awful lot. May I suggest superglue or something, just to tide you over?

Another solution would be to cut a major blood vessel, such as in the neck or wrist, but that might cause more problems in the long (or short) run.

I'm no expert, just offering advice. A doctor may well be you best bet now.

Or Jerry Springer.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Hey...it worked for this guy!

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
it's now sunday and how did it go?

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
I have a plan.

It envolves a monkey, six bags of rotting cheese and a hammer.
We train the monkey to hit the bags with the hammer.
What this has to do with anything is. This will distract you from the pain. Eventually your penis will grow back. I know mine did.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
K dude, I think that if she really likes you, she'll accept you for who you are. She'll just to have to deal with that fact that you aren't a big boy and have to lie to her friends about its actual size. But I guess that's life Cody, you can't always win.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Alex, i have 8 inches if you're interested. Sax?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts