Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
18,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first time driving through the place. It's big with lots of hills and narrow ass streets! Its kind of expensive, but I think I'll manage.

Any places to check out? Touristy things? Cool, local spots? What do you guys suggest? Thanks in advance.

- Vic

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Q: Why don't the girls in San Francisco wear miniskirts?

A: Because their nuts would hang out!

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,349 Posts
The only way I'll go to San Fransisco is when I roll through it riding through it on my tank wearing my cute commander uniform. I'll be there to take all their pizza.

·
BRRRRRRRRAWK LESNAR!
2,520 Posts
Just do this with every guy you meet up there and you'll be fine:

P.S. I'd always suggest walking the Golden Gate Bridge once so you can always say you've done it. Also Alcatraz could be cool if you're into historical stuff.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
Out of interest OP, Where did you live before you moved?

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
I was going to ask how gay it is, but it seems that I've been beaten to the punch by just about everybody.

I visited there when I was 10... Seemed pretty cool.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Have you been to Alcatraz yet? I've been twice, it's awesome. I also enjoyed the Hard Rock Cafe.

·
tombstone blues
14,292 Posts
smell your own farts frequently and don't complain about the homeless everywhere (although SF is much better on that front than it was 10 years ago) and you'll be accepted as if you were a native san franciscan in no time!

·
Registered
794 Posts
O.P. How do you live in one of the most expensive cities in the world? The cost of living there renders it off limits to most middle-class Americans. You got a rich uncle or what?

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
O.P. How do you live in one of the most expensive cities in the world? The cost of living there renders it off limits to most middle-class Americans. You got a rich uncle or what?
That is pretty crazy SF is probably the most expensive city in CA. My guess OP has a pretty good job, lives with others, or just found a cheap place to stay (its possible friend lives in SD pays cheap rent, but its a pretty rough neighborhood).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.