Wrestling Forum banner

I Miss Old David Otunga!

3961 37
What happened to him? I remember when he was in a title tag match with Cena, and he walked out on him at the very last second when they had all the momentum to with the tag team championship. His reason was he doesn't share the spotlight with ANY other man.

And though he followed Wade Barret and the Old Nexus, at least The Old Nexus was an actual threat. And even so he was the only one to defy Wade Barret commands at times.

I was hoping the New Nexus would make it to the end of the Royal Rumble and at some point of time, he would return to the Old David Otunga and throw CM over the top. But no, now he's just another pawn! David Otunga was out last hope to having a Real Nexus!

When is he going to STEP UP! And be the bad-ass we all know he's capable of being. I'll be pissed if Randy Punts(aka 6month vacation) Otunga.
/Share
/Opinions
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
2,089 Posts
i miss him too but now he's been boring lately, orton is gonna punt otunga back to fcw or to the umemployment line sadly :(

· Registered
5,747 Posts
The only thing I miss about Otunga is that hoodie.

· Registered
9 Posts
i truley think that WWE is testing these people to see if thier in wrestling for the long run. look at ted jr. in an interview he said movies were his main goal ( i dont have the interview but it was about a year ago ). WWE dont want another rock...in that they dont want thier main guys goin off to hollywood and leaving the WWE and alot (to WWE) of money on the table. now hes stuck doing maryse....shit i wish i could fuck up jk. but yer hes not doing anything and losing everyweek. otunga look, mike skills, and if ya dont alrady know wrestling skills dont matter to much eg 5 move megastars rko-cena. he's already got the money with his missus and need to be humbled and thankfull that hes in the wwe and not think hes arrived as soon as they have legit arrived in the wwe. see what thier made of and observe them fro vince n other point of view because lets facd it thier not many i want to be a wrestler guys these days ( jericho, benoit, HHH, guerrero, HBK) then youve got guys like lesnar, goldberg, ultimate warrior. i liked all these guys wish they were still goin...maybe not warrior but they made thier stamp on the business then left. they want the nxt hbk,hhh,cena.rko,edge,y2j,ut. otunga will be a main eventer with the a-list gimmick but hes about to be punt kicked back to fcw to learn untill after wrestlemania sometime and then he'll come back and fuck up people taake names and get up thier.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.