Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
Because Kurt's not Hogan. Hogan left WWF, went to WCW and changed wrestling with the nWo. What has Kurt done that was so special since leaving WWE that would make them want him back?

f'n hogan's credo should be lying, cheating & stealing. his real life shenanigans put eddie's to shame.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Watch TNA then its not like he doesn't wrestle anymore. If he stayed in WWE he'd probably be in worse shape than he is now as the traveling would have taken more of a toll on him on top of needing to work more. If WWE just gave him a part time contract like he wanted we mightv'e had him back in WWE and we'd be having Angle vs. Rusev instead of Cena but no Triple H was too butthurt that Kurt tried to go over his head by talking to Vince instead.

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
ppl actually miss that bald headed, alcohol abusing, steroid using bum? dude is way overrated.
:eyeroll

What does being bald have to do with anything?

Yes Kurt has substance issues. So I get why the E won't touch him. But he was and is entertaining and talented.

·
Banned
5,069 Posts
I always favored Kurt Taka Essa Rios HBK over the likes of Austin Rock HHH
They were my favorite in that era. Kurt to me still awesome I don't judge his personal life and choices but he still entertains me. He was the best he could be funny without looking a goof I remember that time where he was snapping at the crowd and repeated his entrance twice lol it was awesome.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
He's definitely the full package. One of the greatest of all time. He's better than TNA and its sad to see him wasting away there.

Angle vs Bryan at WM31 would just be :mark::mark: worthy. I wouldn't even be mad he wasn't in the title match :eek:bama3. Kurt Angle is a worthy opponent for any man.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts