Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there's one guy who WWE has really lacked in recent years it's Angle imo.

One of the best all round performers in wrestling, guarenteed great matches and entertainment on the mic.

He says his current TNA run is his last but I hope to see him back in WWE even if just for one match at a Wrestlemania.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Yea, it sucks that Angle's career went the way it did. Guy was real talent and an all around package. He could work and he could talk. So many missed feuds that could've been great.

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
I miss what might have been in the WWE too. His work in the E was Godly.

Sadly the guy is a physical mess and Lord knows what he is on these days. Hope he gets on the straight and narrow asap. I want him around for his eventual induction.

Reactions: CJ

·
Banned
5,069 Posts
Bryan vs Angle at this Wrestlemania would've been :mark: but yeah. I miss Kurt too he was my idol when I was a child I was an Kurt Angle mark. He was my favorite #1 guy then. Now he's number 2 with Bryan taking #1 in my favorites of all time.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
No, it wouldn't be.
People are always saying how great a match will be, then when the actual feud starts they say they're not looking forward to the match.

Lesnar/Punk. When HHH was facing Brock, people were begging for this match. When the feud started, everyone was saying Punk wasn't a legitimate threat to Brock and that he was too small.

Lesnar/Taker: After UFC 121 everyone was excited for this match. No one cared when the match actually happened at WM30.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
He should be having 5* matches with the likes of Bryan and Rollins, having 5* promos almost daily. But instead he's stuck in TNA

·
Registered
540 Posts
Yeah because Kurt is such a bigger draw and is far more reliable.:eyeroll
What exactly has Lesnar done so far? He is awful on the mic and needs Heyman as his mouthpiece. Despite having "good in ring skills", he has had one great proper wrestling match since coming back and that too against Punk. He has defended the title like once in 6 months and does literally nothing when he is on Raw.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
What exactly has Lesnar done so far? He is awful on the mic and needs Heyman as his mouthpiece. Despite having "good in ring skills", he has had one great proper wrestling match since coming back and that too against Punk. He has defended the title like once in 6 months and does literally nothing when he is on Raw.
And why should WWE bring back a guy who's had many run-ins with the law, drug problems, lied on them for years and only tried to patch things up so he could come back after he realised TNA was never going to be a major company?

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
And why should WWE bring back a guy who's had many run-ins with the law, drug problems, lied on them for years and only tried to patch things up so he could come back after he realised TNA was never going to be a major company?

it worked for hogan, why not kurt?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts