Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I genuinely miss Glenn Jacobs and wish he was still on t.v. I wish him all the best running for mayor. He was in a different class than all of the other older guys. I loved Kane because he was such a genuinely great human being, completely selfless, super hard worker, reinvented himself several times, didn't take up top spots, and always put others over. For comparison, Kane was everything Big Show wishes he could've been and Kane was a true legendary giant. (Fuck Big Show that pathetic slob) I'd love to think he will come back and get the proper send off he deserves though I know it probably won't happen.

Glenn "Kane" Jacobs, literally the only person in the history of wrestling in which no one ever said one bad thing about. A true GOAT.

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
You had me at all you said about Kane but lost me at taking a shot at Big Show.

·
Registered
25,252 Posts
Ok, Kane is my favorite of all time. I’m biased.

But, Kane was a guy who ALONGSIDE Big Show was constantly in the main event scene in The Authority. And hell Kane has a better winning record against like Bray Wyatt than he should.

And this is coming from you who blasts guys like Angle and The Hardyz for being old timers taking younger stars spots away, but yet you want Kane back. You make literally no sense.

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Ok, Kane is my favorite of all time. I’m biased.

But, Kane was a guy who ALONGSIDE Big Show was constantly in the main event scene in The Authority. And hell Kane has a better winning record against like Bray Wyatt than he should.

And this is coming from you who blasts guys like Angle and The Hardyz for being old timers taking younger stars spots away, but yet you want Kane back. You make literally no sense.
Kane put over Bray at Summerslam didn't he?

On topic did Big Show bury OP's darling ?

·
Registered
14,376 Posts
As much as I love the character the man behind the mask is better off away from WWE, better off away from bitter hateful people and if he can be a positive force in the political arena It's better off for him.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
Shit no.

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Kane is the greatest wrestler of all times,
He should take undertaker spot at mania,

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
The Mayor thing doesn't start til May of 2018, so he will get one final run before retiring. Maybe he returns in the original attire and Braun retires him. Hell, he should be the ONLY one who gets to.

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
No

·
Registered
24,689 Posts
Kane is my favorite of all time, a young me used to want up and replace X-Pac as his partner. But nah I don't miss him, he had a great run I enjoyed it, but his time is up. But for me in 2010 with that title win and feud win over Taker I would of been fine if he retired then. So in 2017 I think I'm fine with him going. I wish him luck in his future endeavors

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,127 Posts
Nothing but respect for Glenn Jacobs... but...

I'd be a lot more inclined to miss him if I had his last ten years of work erased from my memory.

The character reached it's peak in 2001 and had lost all appeal imo even before "Corperate Kane" came along.

If he does come back, put him in new attire, but attire reminiscent of his original or 2001 look, and make him the monster he once was for one last run ending with him putting someone over in a meaningful way. If he comes back and just continues what he's done the last few years, jobber to the stars/straight man in a comedy tag team/authority mineon, it's a detriment to the original character, unproductive, and just unwanted imo.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
taker is overrated but Kane isn't?

jesus christ.

I enjoy Kane, I think he should do the job in one last run and retire.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
i miss the big red machine as well, hes had this unique trait were no matter what theyve done with him he's stayed over and relevant
should have had the booking protection taker had imo

1 - 20 of 48 Posts